The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

The World According to Stretchpants-A compilation by FV

Discussion in 'Copper Creek' started by FlyingV, Jul 2, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. stretchpants

stretchpants ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Good Morning.It actually is morning. I got up too early.
    Going to clean out my closet as soon as I can talk myself into it.It's like the closet in Poltergeist. I have no clue as to what's in there.I know there are lots of shoes.Why is it that women like shoes? I love shoes and drip tips and pie...

2. stretchpants

Is it some kind of regional thing that you smoke meat the week before Thanksgiving?If so I'm glad it's not in my region..I tried smoking meat once and the end wouldn't stay lit.I used a box of matches before I gave up....back to the closet.

3. stretchpants

We'll be there. Around 2 ish. We like to sit close to the window. I'll be wearing my Gold Lame' stretchpants with turkeys on my azz.Good Times...

4. stretchpants

Is Bryani food or a small child?

5. stretchpants

O.K. I guess I can wait...If I have to...but you...well o.k. dang it....I'll just go scuba diving for a couple of hours.I'll check back in afterwards.

6. stretchpants

Dammit I now have to sneak over the fence to my neighbors barn and slaughter a cow.....
    But I'll do it.
    Mmmmmmmmmmmsteak

7. stretchpants

This is my page.It's all my page.and...I love it because it's all mine.I can sing and dance and do cartwheels (if I weren't 100.) I'm entertaining myself (which is not hard to do) I love my page.It's all my page...I guess everyone is out to dinner.I'm humming the jeopardy song to myself....I guess I'll just go do more laundry. See ya all tonight.

8. stretchpants

I wonder if I can get a face transplant before then? If not I guess I'll just go as I am.

9. stretchpants

Tis true. I will have to take them in a bit.They are a little saggy in the butt. Oh no never mind...That's my butt..Walks away to find bunmaster.....

10. stretchpants

And once again THE PIE takes the cake.Uh huh uh huh...Humming the soundtrack to Rocky in my head and running up and down my steps....

11. stretchpants

Do you know that's not painted white?Do you know what happens to people who don't paint their houses white that live in Wisconsin? I'll bet you even eat French Cheese.

12. stretchpants

This is my page.It's all my page and when it's my page I like to say
    MMMMMMMMMMMMPIEMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

13. stretchpants

Really? I'm still the only when here? Well O.K. I guess I'll just go and roast my Chestnuts on an open fire.

14. stretchpants

Heaven.. I'm in heaven...Last time I actually took a nap was August of 2001.

15. stretchpants

Welcome to CC. I'm the official Pie Provocateur. O.K. well maybe not...officially. Though she sometimes leaves me in charge...on occasion....O.K. she did once.....Enjoy the PIE :)

16. stretchpants

Being married for 41 years is like...I dunno ..Prison?? With only one other inmate in the jail.
    You can either make the best out of it or try and kill each other. I find my 41 year sentence was in about the middle.
    There were times that were so much fun it was ridiculous and other times not so much. I think why we are still together is because our values are the same and we both played our parts in everything including parenting and agreeing on which fast food joint are we having on any given night. He's my BFF and a PITA all at the same time.

17. stretchpants

Can you see it now? I'm nothing without my fanny showing...

18. stretchpants

I have to go remove this New Years horn out of my A double S. I'll be back once surgical removal is complete.

19. stretchpants

O.K. maybe a small problem but she'd get used to the fact that I like to steal hubcaps off of cop cars while they're stopped at red lights. Why'd you have to bring that up???

20. stretchpants

Then I hate to tell you your not in Wisconsin. Also the Dells is a singing group from the 50's not a place in WI.
    If we're takin this field trip we're gonna need a map.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.