Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Not quite sure what I think about this one...

5b4d58b45c7d063a93def8ff31e3342f.jpg

Looks like it will be a flavor chaser's dream, but a builder's bad dream...

Thoughts?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Reactions: rhelton

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
Suck My mod has a show and tell about it with JaBo and I think I kinda like it. I am a single coil vaper for the most part so it is right up my alley. The supplied coil will be the interesting part. If it performs as advertised I think it will be a hit. Easy build, easy fill, easy maintenance and supposed awesome ramp up/cool down times and flavor.

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
I'm curious to know how much juice it holds and I wonder how secure the top cap is and if it's pocket friendly (it seemed to me that maybe jaybo put on and took off the top cap a little too effortlessly). It looks interesting and inexpensive so I preordered one. I've seen no specs on the type of SS so I assume it's Chinese mystery metal.

Reactions: Heartsdelight

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
I pre-ordered one from angelcigs tonight for $19.99 plus $5 shipping with coupon code "angelcigs". It's not due in until 04/16 so it will probably be 3 weeks before I have it in hand.
Are you not afraid of Angelcigs? I've heard peeps waiting a long time even though it was shipping from USA warehouse. I shopped with them once it was a in stock item. So the wait wasn't too bad.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
I'm curious to know how much juice it holds and I wonder how secure the top cap is and if it's pocket friendly (it seemed to me that maybe JayBo put on and took off the top cap a little too effortlessly). It looks interesting and inexpensive so I preordered one. I've seen no specs on the type of SS so I assume it's Chinese mystery metal.
May I ask where did you preorder yours?

Btsmokincat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
Waterville ME
Are you not afraid of Angelcigs? I've heard peeps waiting a long time even though it was shipping from USA warehouse. I shopped with them once it was a in stock item. So the wait wasn't too bad.
I've ordered from them a couple of times with no issues. I've never preordered anything with angelcigs though so I guess I'm taking my chances.

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
May I ask where did you preorder yours?

I preordered from vapesourcing (I've never ordered from them before - I generally don't buy Chinese made vaping products). I received an email from them today that they are selling the Notch Coils separately and that I can add two packs (5pcs each) to my order and they offered me a coupon code to save shipping as they would include the spare coils with my original order. I took them up on their offer.

Does anyone know the resistance of the Notch Coils? I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
I preordered from vapesourcing (I've never ordered from them before - I generally don't buy Chinese made vaping products). I received an email from them today that they are selling the Notch Coils separately and that I can add two packs (5pcs each) to my order and they offered me a coupon code to save shipping as they would include the spare coils with my original order. I took them up on their offer.

Does anyone know the resistance of the Notch Coils? I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere.
Thanks! I think I read somewhere it was .23 ohms

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
Ugh.. Decisions, decisions where to preorder from?

I'm thinking maybe 3fvape, eta April 12th they stated dependant on the manufacturer of course. $24.99 free shipping. I've have good luck with shipping from them. Usually 1 1/2 weeks from China to USA. Not too bad.

Vaping Walrus in Woodland Hills, CA., USA will have it for $29.99 free shipping. No eta yet, no preorders.

Devilon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2013
United Kingdom
I've took the plunge and ordered one from FT, 7 days waiting or so it says, most likely it will be a lot longer, but for the price it was hard to say no to this one. :)
By the look of things this is going to be a easy to build on, just one thing that makes me wonder is the vape quality I'm going to get of it, the reason I say this is because of the lack of chamber this one has.
Although the coil is going to be a lot higher than most if not all of my RTA's, this might give it a bit of an advantage, oh well only time will tell, when I finally get hold of it :D

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
I pre-ordered one from angelcigs tonight for $19.99 plus $5 shipping with coupon code "angelcigs". It's not due in until 04/16 so it will probably be 3 weeks before I have it in hand.
Me too, really just interested in the coil but I am sure it will be a pretty good one to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread