Theorem RTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

muth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 20, 2014
Boston, MA, USA
I "luckily" came across this tank late last night.:facepalm: I ordered from vapesourcing for $20.50... also got a 5-pack of coils. Watched Matt's video and it looked interesting. For the price, I figured I can't go wrong. Vapesourcing says they should have them in by 4/10... I'm not holding my breath. Hopefully, i'll receive it before the end of the month, or it will be waiting for me when I get back home in 2 months.
May I ask what they charge for shipping?

Sgt. Pepper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2011
Thx. I decided to go with them because I wanted the coils, also. However, I'm having a hell of a time on their website. Pages won't load, got an unresponsive page message, yada yada. Did you have this problem?

No. I ordered earlier this morning and it was completely smooth. It must be you.:D I didn't realize those coils were 5mm; they won't fit in anything that I have. But I didn't want them for anything other than theorem. 5 coils for $6... it works for me, especially if they last. I build my own coils, but at that price, i'll pay for coils that look like that and hopefully perform as good as they look.

Last edited:

Uncletattoowhat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2014
Poquoson, VA
I don't do preorders. I despise preorders. But this tank has had my full attention since I saw the first teaser pic for it. Just placed my preorder on vapenw for right at $30 shipped with coupon code 20%offPre-Orders. Ordered there because I wanted something stateside and they have done me right in the past.

muth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 20, 2014
Boston, MA, USA
No. I ordered earlier this morning and it was completely smooth. It must be you.:D I didn't realize those coils were 5mm; they won't fit in anything that I have. But I didn't want them for anything other than theorem. 5 coils for $6... it works for me, especially if they last. I build my own coils, but at that price, i'll pay for coils that look like that and hopefully perform as good as they look.
It was me. Nothing went smoothly today. But the order is in and, I agree, the price is right for the coils. If nothing else works I can put them in my 30mm rda. I wouldn't mind owning the Inde Duo, either. That'll work.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Thx. I decided to go with them because I wanted the coils, also. However, I'm having a hell of a time on their website. Pages won't load, got an unresponsive page message, yada yada. Did you have this problem?
Same thing was happening to me a few min ago. It wasn't until I was checking out that I realized this wasn't a US site so I canceled my order. I'm gonna wait for the coils to be available stateside.

muth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 20, 2014
Boston, MA, USA
Same thing was happening to me a few min ago. It wasn't until I was checking out that I realized this wasn't a US site so I canceled my order. I'm gonna wait for the coils to be available stateside.
I can understand where you're coming from. I just didn't want to wait this time. And, it was me. My pute was overloaded with open pages. Der.......ocd. But I'd love to hear what you think once you get your coils.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
I can understand where you're coming from. I just didn't want to wait this time. And, it was me. My pute was overloaded with open pages. Der.......ocd. But I'd love to hear what you think once you get your coils.
You just may get yours before any of us that are waiting for stateside purchases do.
In the meantime, I need to pick up an organizer for all these different coils I've got. o_O

SammyS

Mar 4, 2015
MN
I also pre-ordered from vapenw.com. I am all single coil. Personally, I dislike how I go through juice and batteries with dual coils. I also pre-ordered a Giffin 25 rta. One of them has to be a winner right? My current favorite is the Serpent. If it wasn't for the horrible Q/A quality and the Niagra Fall's style leaking when filling I probably wouldn't be in the market.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
I also pre-ordered from vapenw.com. I am all single coil. Personally, I dislike how I go through juice and batteries with dual coils. I also pre-ordered a Giffin 25 rta. One of them has to be a winner right? My current favorite is the Serpent. If it wasn't for the horrible Q/A quality and the Niagra Fall's style leaking when filling I probably wouldn't be in the market.
Welcome to the "preorder club" lol! Love my Serpent too! Yeah the wicking is finicky, sometimes it's perfect no leaks any other times it's :facepalm:. Are you following the Serpent thread? Lots of suggestions there on wicking & such.
Right now I'm on the "Rayon thread" great info & peeps over there too! Lots of Serpent peeps are using rayon & love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread