• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

There goes the future of us

Status
Not open for further replies.

damnworld

Verified Member
Dec 4, 2013
secret
gajyzyqe.jpg

I mean seriously what are these guys thinking? In the mrt? Nothing to say...

mods please delete if inappropriate

Sent from my ericsson 388 using Tapatalk

Sigmazxcs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2013
The Land of ERP and Pee-A-Pee
gajyzyqe.jpg

Wa, siao liao. This time either make or break. Government will know that vapes are becoming more and more popular, but they'll also know its getting more and more out of hand.
Either loosen/review current legislation, or reinforce it. I believe they'll reinforce it...

God bless stinkapore...

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
gajyzyqe.jpg

This is what most of serious vapers are worried about, these silly kids are showing off and don’t give a damn on the tight law governing Ecig.
This is applied to some pm which we received might be from such silly teenage kids or young adults. Once the papers report such, I believed the law will further tightened and more stringent checks.
Just wonder why can’t they stay low and vape in their own world?

EU6EN3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
red dot
WHAT ARE THIS FREAKIN KIDS THINKING??? Why are the kids nowsaday alway wanna be attenstion seeker??

Like i have mention in some threads before, SG gov will let us live unless media report / or residents complains. All thanks to this two smart a**...

sometimes i just wonder, they grow up eating what?

Last edited:

Insane

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Insane Island
bravo ! ! ! well done :facepalm: *kids* :facepalm: ! ! ! nightmare already started years back..... very little people notice only... with this news appear better Shut down this sub-SG Vapers & case closed... if not more & more *kids* will follow. Admin to avoid any trouble please closed this Sub-SG Vapers.

Last edited:

Sigmazxcs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2013
As updated in 2 Dec 2013. Please hush hush on your diy too. U been watch.

Health Sciences Authority - Highlights : Prohibition on certain products

Are you kidding me? The report by HPB is just blasphemous. Citing insufficient data on the possible underlying health hazards. Goodness, like analogs are any better.

They have no idea how contradicting they are. If they want to throw off e cig because of health hazards, shouldn't they ban analogs totally? Why not van cars too since the CO2 is harmful too.

Dianhoonho

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2013
Chinaphilipore
We have been...
N5jC1V2.gif

"any confectionery or other food product or any toy or other article that is designed to resemble a tobacco product or the packaging of which is designed to resemble the packaging commonly associated with tobacco products"

...stupidity knows no bounds.

Indeed...next time cannot make candies liao...baking flavours need permits as well. :p

Sigmazxcs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2013

We have been...
N5jC1V2.gif

"any confectionery or other food product or any toy or other article that is designed to resemble a tobacco product or the packaging of which is designed to resemble the packaging commonly associated with tobacco products"

...stupidity knows no bounds.

Before they ban e cigs, they should ban stupidity. Then can arrest all the ministers including chao pinky. Should behead all of them since their cranium doesn't hold a brain either.

Sigmazxcs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2013

Read carefully, the point of the prohibition is to prevent gum, candies which LOOK like cigarettes or have similiar packaging as cigarettes. Some of us still remember chewing gum which resembled cigarettes.

The prohibition is NOT against the flavourings.

So we can't buy stuffs that look like but we can buy stuffs that work like cigs eh? :D they ought to hire us to write those law. At least we will be grammatically correct in addressing the subject.

danny4x4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
London
So we can't buy stuffs that look like but we can buy stuffs that work like cigs eh? :D they ought to hire us to write those law. At least we will be grammatically correct in addressing the subject.

Nope. Anything that LOOKS LIKE OR WORKS LIKE A CIGARETTE is prohibited. Hence, pvs fall into that category.

But, they always leave it ambiguous. So, if they want to, yes, they can ban the flavorings. BUT it's impractical and it's not gonna happen. Think about the implications and repercussions if they ban the flavorings.

DragonSG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
there is already a growing population of vapers..possibly numbering more than 50K or more..

Soon the resentment will be massive, resistance is futile, when they lose another GRC, automatic ke belakang pusing to justify all the benefits and legalise e-cig, LOL.

Why is the GOV stopping something obviously 1000 times healthier alternative to tobaccos is beyond belief.

One thing is for sure, by the time next election comes.. vapers could easily hit >200K and as along as any PAP MP give a strong proposal to legalize ecig, he will guarantee increase his votes by many fold.. LOL.

Dianhoonho

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2013
Chinaphilipore
there is already a growing population of vapers..possibly numbering more than 50K or more..

Soon the resentment will be massive, resistance is futile, when they lose another GRC, automatic ke belakang pusing to justify all the benefits and legalise e-cig, LOL.

Why is the GOV stopping something obviously 1000 times healthier alternative to tobaccos is beyond belief.

One thing is for sure, by the time next election comes.. vapers could easily hit >200K and as along as any PAP MP give a strong proposal to legalize ecig, he will guarantee increase his votes by many fold.. LOL.

Seriously, if PAP legalises vaping...it will be the 1st time in my votes that will go to them. I will embrace them for giving me my health and money back. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread