• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

There goes the future of us

Status
Not open for further replies.

gpang788

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
Isle of Man
We have been...
N5jC1V2.gif

"any confectionery or other food product or any toy or other article that is designed to resemble a tobacco product or the packaging of which is designed to resemble the packaging commonly associated with tobacco products"

...stupidity knows no bounds.

What movie is this from?

Dianhoonho

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2013
Chinaphilipore
Finally got 5 post... hi all, watching TV and saw that the TV show point of entry next episode will be taking about people smuggling e cig... ....!

Indeed...that seems to be an "omen" to indicate that the scene here will likely go downhill very soon. :(

Hope that newbies read the FAQs, read old threads and don't bring attention to yourselves or the forums by asking/showing/share things related to eju1ces or PVs too blatantly. :)

Regardless, good luck to all newbies and hope that you will cut down or quit analogs soon. :)

exnihilo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2013
Somebody ought to come up with an idea, a masterplan to legalize ecigs, it takes a little spark to ignite the fire, a small nudge to rock the boat, That's one small step for a man, a giant leap for mankind!

This is the first time I've seen someone get the Armstrong wrote correct! 1000 internet points for you!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

ridermaut99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2012
FINE City
May that person be you ridermaut99 ;)
well bro, 1 voice is not enough, we need a lot more, vaping have changed my life, previously when i started ,its where to get the stuffs,
now, its like all i want to do is share about vaping to those who want to quit smoking but have not heard about e cigs or have misrepresented ideas about them, thanks to the men in white and the ecig ban.

knightx

Apr 16, 2013
home
Was chatting with a fellow vape brother who I just met and he told me that once he ordered some juice and the items was confiscated but that was not the shocking part. He told me that HSA came knocking on his door to check for liquids. I don't know if he was bull....ting or not. Just wanted to share....

my goodness me.. the thought of this happening just scares me

anoobnymous

Jul 27, 2013
Singapore
well bro, 1 voice is not enough, we need a lot more, vaping have changed my life, previously when i started ,its where to get the stuffs,
now, its like all i want to do is share about vaping to those who want to quit smoking but have not heard about e cigs or have misrepresented ideas about them, thanks to the men in white and the ecig ban.

Share with me :D I could really use a little help with shipping!

gabriel06

Jan 30, 2014
Singapore
Its similar with Bubble Gum, what the heck wrong with bubble gum. Just need to educate people to throw it at the right place. Until now bubble gum still not legalize. I got a feeling it will be difficult with vaping as well

Its all about dollars and cents. If its legalised, I'm sure there would be at least a 30% drop in tobacco sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread