There was a mod auction thread in News...

Status
Not open for further replies.

natura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
USA-Western NY
It's ECF's board. That said- as another poster stated..charity auctions have a normal way of operating. Their auction is abnormal.

All the money is going to a web site's page listing their Board of Directors:
(In the quotes below represents the entire page information at current time-there are no photos of people on this page at current time of this post)
"Board of Directors

Vapers International is applying for status as a not-for-profit organization in the state of New York. The board members are some of the most well educated individuals in the field of nicotine vaporization and some of the most respected in the vaping community. Vapers International has a hand picked group of advisors from all over the world to represent the best interest of the vaping community."

I have faith in those people on the board of directors ROFLMAO Invest Invest LOL Donate wtf Not a single person's name is listed on that page..I'd run away from anything that looks like a joke and asks for my money or help!

Obviously if their sincere- They sure do not know what their doing; in order to make a credible image to the intelligent masses. I think, putting the cart before the horse is silly. That's just my opinion.

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
It's ECF's board. That said- as another poster stated..charity auctions have a normal way of operating. Their auction is abnormal.

All the money is going to a web site's page listing their Board of Directors:
(In the quotes below represents the entire page information at current time-there are no photos of people on this page at current time of this post)
"Board of Directors

Vapers International is applying for status as a not-for-profit organization in the state of New York. The board members are some of the most well educated individuals in the field of nicotine vaporization and some of the most respected in the vaping community. Vapers International has a hand picked group of advisors from all over the world to represent the best interest of the vaping community."

I have faith in those people on the board of directors ROFLMAO Invest Invest LOL Donate wtf Not a single person's name is listed on that page..I'd run away from anything that looks like a joke and asks for my money or help!

Obviously if their sincere- They sure do not know what their doing; in order to make a credible image to the intelligent masses. I think, putting the cart before the horse is silly. That's just my opinion.

Good point. The website needs to be updated.

Here are the board members and advisors:

Spikey

dumwaldo

Treece

Tropical Bob

Yvilla

Kristin

Monte_Alto

Lacey Underall

As with CASSA, Vapers International is staffed and funded by volunteers, who have many irons in the fire and do everything they can for the e-cig cause with very little help - especially Spikey.

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
No, the auction cannot be posted in the classifieds.

SJ said:

The auction is fine by me - but none of the moderators here, the admin or myself wish it to be promoted on ECF.

So any further promotion will be done at the member's risk.

Happy Holidays all!

Lu

Last edited:

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
The auction is fine by me - but none of the moderators here, the admin or myself wish it to be promoted on ECF......

As to the suppliers here - it's totally their call if they wish to take part in the auction. That's nothing to do with me at all.

BTW...I don't think this means the suppliers can post about the auction....it just means that if they participated in it, SJ has nothing to do with that. I think the 'none wish it to be promoted on ECF' is still the bottom line though.

Just for clarification.

Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread