Therion bf replay loading problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
so I got the international version of escribe loaded up but there’s no replay option I can find. Literally the entire reason I bought this mod was for replay so I’m a bit frustrated. Any ideas?
Watching this thread. I would also like to try this on a Therion BF. I've never used Escribe, so I'll follow what folks here provide.

Guessing it can't be that difficult. I waited a while after it was released, figured maybe the kinks will be worked out and maybe there will be some concise steps on what to do.

I've got a Paranormal 250C, but would rather try Replay on the Therion BF since I've done nothing but squonk for a few months now. :)

Reactions: Heartsdelight

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
Looks like you have all bases covered. You can download an escribe tutorial just to play around with.
Drac
Thanks, will probably try this tomorrow or this weekend.

Sounds like:

1) Download/install latest Escribe International
2) Download a desired theme already supporting Replay
3) Update firmware on the device via Escribe
4) Load the chosen theme

Sounds like those are the main steps?

Stupid question and it may be obvious once I watch an Escribe tutorial, but will my current theme that came on the device still be available for me to switch back? Or does it just get overwritten? I'm guessing I can save it in Escribe to restore or modify myself?

• Winner

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
Thanks, will probably try this tomorrow or this weekend.

Sounds like:

1) Download/install latest Escribe International
2) Download a desired theme already supporting Replay
3) Update firmware on the device via Escribe
4) Load the chosen theme

Sounds like those are the main steps?

Stupid question and it may be obvious once I watch an Escribe tutorial, but will my current theme that came on the device still be available for me to switch back? Or does it just get overwritten?
You got it :)

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
Hi Not sure but when you download the latest escribe, international version you should see a box to enable replay. I have not tried it yes as I only have older dna and new one hasn't come yet

Good luck
Yes, for example if you choose Frank65’s theme under each profile 1-8 you check the box for Replay to enable.

• Winner
Reactions: SnapDragon NY

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
Suweet, thanks for all the feedback.

So I need to DL both the setup for version 2.0 of Escribe, and then also the latest (15.1) SP, correct?

The SP files seem like 1/3 of the size of the version2.0 setup so I'm assuming I install the version 2.0 exe first, then run the sp15.1 exe?

My computer is in kind of a fragile state, I hate to install/uninstall stuff any more than I have to. Didn't know if the SP files were just patches (since they are smaller) or all inclusive.

I'm starting to get in the groove for this finally. Could be a fun weekend. :thumb:

mackman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
NorCal
  • Informative
Reactions: bombastinator

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
After you download the international version of Escribe you need to load a DNA75C theme that is replay ready. This is the one that for me is simple to use and has everything logically organized at "the touch of a button".
✪ Therion - Paranormal - Mirage and others - Replay Ready - English & Italian ✪
Thanks for all the comments folks. I didn't mean to take over the thread from @bombastinator , figured it might help us all to have this 'Replay for Dummies' info in one thread.

Yeah, I downloaded this same theme already. Looks pretty sweet. I will download the combined Escribe and SP package from Evovle Vapor and give this a try this weekend once I get a chance to watch a few Escribe tutorials.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
Thanks for all the comments folks. I didn't mean to take over the thread from @bombastinator , figured it might help us all to have this 'Replay for Dummies' info in one thread.

Yeah, I downloaded this same theme already. Looks pretty sweet. I will download the combined Escribe and SP package from Evovle Vapor and give this a try this weekend once I get a chance to watch a few Escribe tutorials.
Trust me it’s really easy, if I can do it. I tried watching some tutorials & they were long & more confusing then “Just do It” Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread