Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Thx for the vid links..I watched a lot of them. Ok , I kno u guys love ur Provari's obviously, but there's one thing I noticed that kind of bugged me a little so PLZ don't shoot me for saying a some what negative comment. :facepalm:

After watching several vids, the last one was the Evic, it seems like the LED display on the Provari is, well, archaic? I know this feature is not as important as how it works overall, but w/technology available, it seems this feature is severely outdated on the Provari compared to others.

Maybe it was the vid quality not sure, any info if this maybe updated in the near future? Don't shoot me like I said..I'm just stating what I observed.

I can't say I look at the screen enough of it to be an issue. I pretty much "set it and forget it" with all of my devices - vv or vw. In fact the one mod I use as much as, if not more than, the ProVari is my Phidias bottom-feeder and she doesn't have a screen at all.

WhiteHighlights

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
MetroWest Boston, MA, USA
LOVE THIS!!!! Is this the satin silver??? And the tank and the drip..this whole set up.. And I like the black and silver BernieVideo showed me too..these just look cool!

Does ProVapes sell these beauty rings or did u pick it up else where. Damn..lots of little fun toys to pick up for this mod!

Yes, that's the satin silver. Here's a thread about the beauty rings, more options for you to choose from! :laugh: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/provari/480872-provari-beauty-rings.html

Preloader

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Oakland, CA
I love beauty rings so much I'm thinking about growing one to help flush up my face with my head!:D

ScEvOFo.jpg

lvm111

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2013
Wylie, Texas
Standard with 18650 extension and standard IBTank compared to Mini in 18350 mode with Halfling IBTank.

y88CEqN.jpg

Preloader & Baditude,

I'm wanting to order a Halfling tank for the Zombie Mini I ordered yesterday. That would be the 15mm one, right? For colors the obvious choices seem to be either the Light Swirl Toxic (#32), or the Bold Swirl Toxic & Sandlewood (#48). And then they have caps in Green. I would really appreciate any advise or opinions you might have.

Also, it looks like you've replaced the Provari top cap/ring with another one. Where can I get one of those?

thanks, best regards, larry mac

Last edited:

Preloader

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Oakland, CA
No on the 15mm. That's the OD of the tube. If you want it like mine in the picture, it's a 22mm. And yes the toxic swirl matched the zombie PERFECT.

You want a Halfling tube, 22mm, toxic swirl. And I recommend green or red tank caps. The green matches well, and the red will match the spatter if that is your desire.

Unless I misunderstood you and you want the smaller diameter 15mm, but the pic you quoted above is 22mm.

hopefulpoet

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
Champaign, IL
I was back and forth deciding between a full-sized ProVari and a mini. Since I, too, was transitioning from an eGo, either one was gonna be larger. I ended up going with the full-size because of battery life. I figure that I can downsize with a 490 on the fly. I didn't want to be caught not being able to maximize battery life, and that was a possibility with the mini- locked in at 490 max. I'm definitely lovin' this puppy. Echoing others, the build is amazing! The SVD I had was like aluminum compared to this black beauty :p

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

BernieVideo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
NoHo El Lay CA
The 19mm fits the stock slanted top plate of a mini pretty well.
The 22mm fits the flat beauty rings. They are about the diameter of the body.

I am interested to see how the 15mm looks in relation.

Here is a pic of a 19mm on my mini

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382333286.667537.jpg

Close up

gynetaqu.jpg

Tapatalking on iPhone.
Join the CASAA.
Protect your Vaping Rights!

Last edited:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012

View attachment 264132

Close up

gynetaqu.jpg

Tapatalking on iPhone.
Join the CASAA.

I doubt you'll find mod owners buying the 15mm. As I posted above, I imagine they are for eGos. I got a 19mm for my eGo and it was too wide, so I think IBTanked is offering the 15mm due to customer demand.

little vaper.jpg

Last edited:
I'll chime in, I have 2 Mini's...a matte silver and a black. I love both dearly. I started with Twists and Ego-C...and every mod I tried I went back to the egos. Until I got my 1st provari. Now I have a box of junk and 2 provaris. It's the best mod I have ever used. I buy others for fun and research, but I always go back to my Provari. I take it everywhere, including movies and concerts and sporting events. It rarely leaves my hand.

I like the shorter 35mm carto tanks with it. I'm in love with the Mflux drip tips.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
I'll chime in, I have 2 Mini's...a matte silver and a black. I love both dearly. I started with Twists and Ego-C...and every mod I tried I went back to the egos. Until I got my 1st provari. Now I have a box of junk and 2 provaris. It's the best mod I have ever used. I buy others for fun and research, but I always go back to my Provari. I take it everywhere, including movies and concerts and sporting events. It rarely leaves my hand.

I like the shorter 35mm carto tanks with it. I'm in love with the Mflux drip tips.

Originally I got the XL tanks, since that's what I was told to get, but I like how the standard tanks look much better. One of my "duh" moments was ordering a couple of tanks and caps, and then realizing the caps for the XLs would fit the shorter tubes. Duh doink duh.

What are Mflux drip tips?

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy

View attachment 264132

Close up

gynetaqu.jpg

Tapatalking on iPhone.
Join the CASAA.

Thank you!!!! This is definitely what I needed to know- which size to get for the slant top.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
AngiBe, in case you still have questions about size... the standard Provari Mini without extension cap and the Protank-II is exactly the same length as the Halo Triton w/non-VV 900 batt. The Mini's diameter is twice as large and three times the weight. But it really feels good in hand. You're going to have to relearn your preferred "hold", but I'm sure you'll have fun figuring out your Provari preference. If you're going to try bottom coils, RBAs and RDAs, you're going to have to relearn anyway. :thumb: Get at least two 18350 batts for downsized running around and at least two 18490 batts and an extension end cap for all day vaping without worrying about running out of power. Don't cheap-out on batteries... stick to button-top AW IMR High Drain batts and don't forget to pick up some battery boxes for storage/portability.

Halo Triton w/non-VV 900 mAh batt (left), Provari Mini w/18350 batt and Protank-II (center), Halo Triton 650 mAh batt with Halo 1.5 ml XL carto (right):

IMG_3749.jpg

Seapup, ur the bomb! Thanks! NOW I truly know exactly how big this thing is and know the mini will be just fine! And ya, the diameter is a BEAST compared to my Tritons..geez!!! Now if Provari only came in that 900 mAh color...that would b the one! I prefer the VV size, but I use my 900 a lot so this should b all good. Plus with the extender, it will be perfect. It's just gonna be, like u said, a learning curve to get use to the diameter and weight.

I assume ur Provari is the SS color too, correct? I'm thinking I'm gonna go for that. I love polished but don't think that's offered in the mini plus, I bet it would scratch up easy in high polished anyway. Thx again for the pic!

***EDIT- just found out the polished SS mini I saw on a thread was a limited time only from Provari at the end of Sept and sold out quick...ggrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad:

Last edited:

Bauk

Oct 16, 2013
Belgrade, Serbia
Seapup, ur the bomb! Thanks! NOW I truly know exactly how big this thing is and know the mini will be just fine! And ya, the diameter is a BEAST compared to my Tritons..geez!!! Now if Provari only came in that 900 mAh color...that would b the one! I prefer the VV size, but I use my 900 a lot so this should b all good. Plus with the extender, it will be perfect. It's just gonna be, like u said, a learning curve to get use to the diameter and weight.

I assume ur Provari is the SS color too, correct? I'm thinking I'm gonna go for that. I love polished but don't think that's offered in the mini plus, I bet it would scratch up easy in high polished anyway. Thx again for the pic!

***EDIT- just found out the polished SS mini I saw on a thread was a limited time only from Provari at the end of Sept and sold out quick...ggrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad:

Hi Angi!

Quality wise, Provari is, as people already mentioned, world apart from ego twist. There is one good thing in favor of ego twist. They are much lighter than Provari. Even Provari mini is a something u will constantly "feel" around your neck. So, if that is you on the picture and you like to vape and drive and have your battery close and handy, twist is still way to go. My friend and I both bought Provari. They are really awesome but he still carry provari in his bag until he is stationed somewhere and then pull it out but while driving he always have his old ego twist around the neck.

Oh and colors they have... Atm there is limited edition Provari Red,
t2gx.jpg

just amazing!!! :) If I had a girlfriend vaper that would be perfect gift me thinks ;-)

My most often setups atm are

&

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread