Status
Not open for further replies.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Thx for the info Bauk! Ya, that's me in the pic but I normally don't vape in the car. I was purposely doing that because some "uppity" ladies were staring, actually glaring w/these disgusted looks on their faces because I was vaping as I was walking, in the parking lot with my friend back to my car. So I sat there in my car, window rolled down and trying to make as much clouds as possible.

Immature, maybe, but it was funny as hell and my friend tried to angle the pic to show them STILL glaring at me but he couldn't get the angle because they were kind of behind us, the next car over. I was cracking up..so this pic puts a smile on my face! My sense of humor is a little off, so I find weird things very funny.

And ya, it will be diff for me to use a heavy PV versus a lite one. I still plan on using my VV when out and about but use the Provari at home or at friends' houses and so forth. I won't give up my VV because it will be a lot easier to carry in my purse or what have you. I feel ok blowing vape in parking lots with my VV, but the ProVari might really scare them! LOLOL

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
...And ya, it will be diff for me to use a heavy PV versus a lite one. I still plan on using my VV when out and about but use the Provari at home or at friends' houses and so forth. I won't give up my VV because it will be a lot easier to carry in my purse or what have you. I feel ok blowing vape in parking lots with my VV, but the ProVari might really scare them! LOLOL

You are going to be very surprised. Despite the pictures we've posted, it will still be smaller than you imagine. You will also get used to the weight in about 2 minutes. The best way to describe it is that it feels comforting.

After I got mine I took an eGo out perhaps twice. Unless you carry a very small purse, it fits in quite nicely. (As I have posted before, the next time you buy a purse where will I put my mod? will become an import consideration.) I take mine with me because it's so freaking durable! It can be dropped. And if I ever got trapped in a flood it's nice to know I have something I could bash car windows out with.

baghandler

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Chicago
Originally I got the XL tanks, since that's what I was told to get, but I like how the standard tanks look much better. One of my "duh" moments was ordering a couple of tanks and caps, and then realizing the caps for the XLs would fit the shorter tubes. Duh doink duh.

What are Mflux drip tips?

My first IBTanked was an XL. I went from using a Davide mini on my Spinner (holds a little less than 2ml) to the 22mm XL (which holds about 4.5ml) on the Provari. And the thing is, the XL tank holds SO MUCH JUICE. Now, one would think that would be a good thing. My problem is that I like to switch juices multiple times a day, and it was near impossible for me to kill a full XL tank.

So I just ordered a halfling. Of course.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
...the thing is, the XL tank holds SO MUCH JUICE. Now, one would think that would be a good thing. My problem is that I like to switch juices multiple times a day, and it was near impossible for me to kill a full XL tank.

So I just ordered a halfling. Of course.

I like switching throughout the day too. The answer to that problem is MORE TANKS! :)

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
What color LED did u guys get and anyone wish they got a diff color...

I have 2 satin silvers with blue. I really like the shade of blue they use.

minianimatedblue.gif

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Yes. Especially with carto tanks. More tanks.
I carry 10 filled tanks with me everywhere.

tankcase2.jpg tankcase1.jpg

Only 8 tanks at a time for me.

I have two Provari's - blue and green LED. I chose those colors because I wanted a softer color; I've read that the red LED can be harsh on the eyes.

Last edited:

WhiteHighlights

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
MetroWest Boston, MA, USA
I have two Provari's - blue and green LED. I chose those colors because I wanted a softer color; I've read that the red LED can be harsh on the eyes.

Interesting, I did just the opposite. I chose the red because it seemed clearer and easier on my old eyes. I normally like blue better but thought it was too soft. I like the flashing red battery low warning light. It stands out, reminding me of Danger! Danger Will Robinson!

VIPOD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
NB,Canada
Red is actually the best color for our eyes, especially at night!

My Mazda 6 has an entirely red gage system, and the preference amongst aircraft manufacturers is to have red lighting system in the cockpit.

Red light minimally triggers the eye's autonomic contraction of the iris, so that the pilot (car or plane) can continue to see dim lights such as planes, cars...etc. outside.

Needless to say, my Provari has a red led.

Seapup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2013
Virginia, USA
Seapup, ur the bomb! Thanks! NOW I truly know exactly how big this thing is and know the mini will be just fine! And ya, the diameter is a BEAST compared to my Tritons..geez!!! Now if Provari only came in that 900 mAh color...that would b the one! I prefer the VV size, but I use my 900 a lot so this should b all good. Plus with the extender, it will be perfect. It's just gonna be, like u said, a learning curve to get use to the diameter and weight.

I assume ur Provari is the SS color too, correct? I'm thinking I'm gonna go for that. I love polished but don't think that's offered in the mini plus, I bet it would scratch up easy in high polished anyway. Thx again for the pic!

***EDIT- just found out the polished SS mini I saw on a thread was a limited time only from Provari at the end of Sept and sold out quick...ggrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad:

The Mini feels beastly only for the 1st few minutes, then you realize it "fits" better and feels "luxurious" and the Triton starts feeling "dainty". :) BTW, I still use Tritons daily and have no intention of parting with them. :vapor:

Yes, that's a satin silver Mini. I wanted polished, but I'm glad it wasn't available at the time of my purchase... I really love this satin silver color/finish! :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread