Thinking of getting an Infinity Pro (510, 901, 801, or 808?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
not sure; the Bulli may be small for all i know... there are some small profile gen mods coming out now that would fit the infinity fine... like the Gen Line... the bulli might be the same.. the infinity isn't much bigger than a ego i think and there are some photos out there of the bulli on pv's... like the ego, and comparing it in size to the Mark T, which is made for an ego more or less; you might be fine with the Bulli...check it out.
appreciate the advice ukeman,
its the non tank bulli i was thinking, still too top heavy do you think for the infinity?

also i would predominately be using carto's

really got my heart set on the infinity over the buzz, wanting to click the card through as soon as, but don't want to make an expensive mistake.

Errol

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2010
Salt lake City, Ut
My favorite atty is 901

You are the only person I've read that prefers the 901, it happens to be my favorite also. I use the SLB (DSE) regular atty and LR SLB Bridgless atty almost exclusively as they are equal to or better than anything else I've tried.

Was surprised to read in a previous post of yours that you go through a lot of them, as they have been the most durable cost effective atties I have used. The only other unit that compares for vapor, flavor and cost effectiveness is the Echo LR dual coil 901 threaded carto at $13.75 for a 5pk.

Are you using the LR 901? If you haven't tried the SLB LR 901 Bridgless atty you may want to give it a try, they have a very good longevity record with me. Greenhouseone.com has them along with the regular SLB atties for $15 a 5pk and shipping for under $4 from China for this size order.

BTW how did the i06 atty work out for you? I've tried the 306, and was quite disappointed after all I had read about it.

Errol

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
shhh, i have a feeling they are less $ because so many don't use them... :)

I prefer SLB DSE too...I like the SR with the Provari and other VV's. VaporKings is the cheapest on the continent... then come ValueVapor... I'll look into the bridgeless ones... thanks
Many experienced vapers love Iken... i find them hit and miss myself, in general, and not a whole lot better.
My i06's do vary too.
You are the only person I've read that prefers the 901, it happens to be my favorite also. I use the SLB (DSE) regular atty and LR SLB Bridgless atty almost exclusively as they are equal to or better than anything else I've tried.

Was surprised to read in a previous post of yours that you go through a lot of them, as they have been the most durable cost effective atties I have used. The only other unit that compares for vapor, flavor and cost effectiveness is the Echo LR dual coil 901 threaded carto at $13.75 for a 5pk.

Are you using the LR 901? If you haven't tried the SLB LR 901 Bridgless atty you may want to give it a try, they have a very good longevity record with me. Greenhouseone.com has them along with the regular SLB atties for $15 a 5pk and shipping for under $4 from China for this size order.

BTW how did the i06 atty work out for you? I've tried the 306, and was quite disappointed after all I had read about it.

Errol

Errol

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2010
Salt lake City, Ut
shhh, i have a feeling they are less $ because so many don't use them... :)

I prefer SLB DSE too...I like the SR with the Provari and other VV's. VaporKings is the cheapest on the continent... then come ValueVapor... I'll look into the bridgeless ones... thanks
Many experienced vapers love Iken... i find them hit and miss myself, in general, and not a whole lot better.
My i06's do vary too.

I've had very consistent service from my SLB 901 Regular and the LR bridgless. Can't say enough good about them and a bargain at $15 for five. I suspect you've tried more different type vaporizers than me but I have tried a lot and the two I've mentioned are the best along with the "SH ECHO LR HORIZONTAL DUAL COIL CARTOMIZERS $13.75 PER 5 PK" Those three units are the best performing and most cost effective of anything I have tried. Give the Echo and Bridgless a try, you won't be sorry. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...94316-d-b-gold-has-echo-e-cartomizers-56.html

Errol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread