Input Current: 0.5~30A;
    Max Output Current: 40A;
    Resistance: 0.1~0.3 ohm;
    TC mode: Ni / Ti / SS;
    USB Charging Voltage: 4.8~6.5V;
    USB Charging Current: 1.6~2A;
    Battery Type: 2 x 18650 batteries (not included) ;

Features:
    All digital synchronous buck DC-DC conversion system, with high power conversion efficiency;
    Support constant power, constant temperature control output;
    Support Ni/Ti/SS material atomizer temperature control;
    Using linear charge, support QC Charge up to 2A;
    0.91" OLED display, easy to operate;
    With Multi-protection: reverse connection protection, overheating protection, short circuit protection, low voltage protection, etc

mjag

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 8, 2014
    United States
    I ordered the red one a few days ago..... hopefully the chip is half decent because it is one sexy mod. I'm really surprised Think Vape didn't put a 75C or 250 DNA in this
    I want that red one too, sure to be a finger print magnet but it looks so damn nice.

DNA250 would be nice but then again it would cost 3 times as much. Most people are power vapers only so they will sell a lot more unit's. Comparing most chips to a DNA in power is not a huge difference, TC is a different story.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Reactions: Gallant

Tintreach

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    It's in my hands :)
    • It is shiny
    • It is a pretty mod
    • It's also light
    • Feels almost cheap (which it is)
    • Don't loose the battery door
    • Not rattling
    • Buttons feel great
    • Bottom corners feel a little sharp in the hand
    • It is shorter than a Therion (3 finger grip on the MKL)
    • ST200 chip is a DNA clone. Functions and looks like a DNA but without escribe :(
    • The manual sucks (go figure)
    That's it for now, it works as I think it should

Reactions: Gallant

Chodi

ECF Veteran
    Sep 10, 2016
    Got mine yesterday. This thing looks like 3 times the price. Outstanding appearance and feel. Great size for a 2 battery mod. I have only used it in vw mode at this point. It fires fast and smooth. Only thing that is a bit strange is that when it fires the display jumps down 1 watt while it is firing. Not an issue unless you are looking at the display while firing. It does seem to fire at the set watts though I have no way to check other than by comparison to my other mods. It is just strange that it displays 1 watt less than the setting when you fire it. I think it is a glitch with the chip. Still for the price this is a very solid mod.

Tonee N

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 24, 2017
    Nevada
    Not the Finder. I'm pretty sure MKL 200 and Exus Ark are the same mod, Thinkvape just renamed same mod. Saw Exus Ark on VaporDNA and couldn't find a review. Dug a little and found MKL 200. I've heard good things about Finder. Just prefer Therion looks better.
    It would only look better in my hand. Lol
    Just wish the Therion would hold a 28mm

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Chodi

ECF Veteran
    Sep 10, 2016
    Isn't this the same mod that was renamed Exus Ark?

So this is a bit of a mystery. The product is listed on the official Thinkvape site as the MKL200. It is listed for sale on several China sites as the Exus Ark MKL200 by Thinkvape. I am rather certain they are the same product. Why the name issue I have no idea. The product has only been out a very short time and mostly in Asia. From the descriptions I can see they are the same product with two names. I actually think this was an excuse to raise the price. I have it and it seems far better built than one would expect for the price. I own a lost vape Therion and while it is better built, not by much. The MKL200 is also much smaller and lighter which is nice. It lacks tcr and as far as I can tell you cannot set the watts when in tc mode. Still it works. Since I will use it for vw vaping it is very nice for my needs. I own several mods and some I do use for tc control. I might give it a try on this at some point. For the money this has a really stunning look and feel.

Tonee N

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 24, 2017
    Nevada
    Good, beautiful mod and I want it. When it was originally released as MKL2OO reviews were mixed.
    There will always be mixed reviews. The only thing that really matters is if you like the looks of it and it works![emoji106]
    I actually like how some companies are sticking to the traditional shape(i.e Charon TC, Voopoo Drag, Steampunk Nano)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Chodi

ECF Veteran
    Sep 10, 2016
    Good, beautiful mod and I want it. When it was originally released as MKL2OO reviews were mixed.
    I've seen the reviews. The major negative comments about this mod was the sleep function. Seems the early version went to sleep in about five minutes of no use and then had to be re-booted to vape again. The one I received does not have that problem. It has been fixed so that it works as expected in current production. Maybe that has something to do with the addition to the name. I would also note that they kept the MKL200 name and added the Exus Ark designation. Mine works perfectly but I have not yet tried tc. I would also point out that they seem to have made the upgrade very quickly as this product had barely been released before they made the change.

I own the Charon 218 and while it is a fine mod and does tc well it is larger and much heavier than the MKL200.

Reactions: Letitia
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread