Status
Not open for further replies.

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
Okay, well not so much Provari but I didn't want to post this in the general forum cause I don't know those folks. Also, just some random things (I gotta keep myself entertained on this conference call)What is a good flavor that is NOT tobacco related that you can vape and not get sick of? I never smoked (it's a long story) so I HATE anything tobacco flavors. Yes, even the Boba's which my hubby buys in HUGE quantities. Blech. Hate Gorilla too. I don't like anything even remotely tobacco flavored. Ok, so, I usually vape fruit(s) and some desserts. I can't eat sugar or processed foods so I tend to lean towards those. I'm stuck in a rut and I'm tired of this banana flavor to the point where I want to puke. I'm tired of the melon or candy type flavors...HATE PEACH ANYTHING (I like this Unicorn Blood I buy locally here but I'm burnt out on that now). I also hate menthol anything. Yes, I know...I'm picky. Suggestions?

I also can't breathe. I was running late this morning and it's a jeans and boots kinda day (rainy and yucky) so I grabbed some jeans which I keep in their special piles in the closet based on color, brand, etc (y'all know I'm a little OCD). Threw some on and thought "well, these seem a little tight....prob from the dryer) so out the door I went. As the morning went on I kept having to pull them up CONSTANTLY cause they are so low. I have low rise jeans but not .... crack showin when you sit down low rise??? Finally I looked and they are my KIDS jeans. No wonder. Hey, at least this post isn't about hair products :)

Last edited:

magman007

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 11, 2013
Sarasota, FL
Tina, you might try some Mt Baker Hawk Sauce. Good fruity blend, and cheap. It does have a bit of menthol in it, but its more of a minty than a menthol. Its very understated. My wife seems to really like it, and I don't mind it. Im the opposite of you, tobacco flavors all the way from my history as a smoker.

I have heard good things about their Thug Juice as well, but I have not tried it. Their juice is so cheap it never hurts to sample what they offer.

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
I'll have to try those. I have a cinnamon bun thing but it's not from MBV but I have ordered several things from MBV and I've liked them all. Oh, I understand I'm odd...most people like tobacco flavors. I always get the same reaction "You don't like Boba's (that was a typo above...can't seem to edit anything)?" Nope! I don't, haha. I hate all RY4 flavors too.

SMP1121

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2014
USA
Check out Velvet Cloud Vapor...they have a good selection of dessert and fruity without banana peach. Check out Summer Sweet, Harvest Berry, Strawb-Gwab, campfire, nutty cookie....there's more.

They are 100% VG but it is thinned slightly with distilled water and I've never had any problems using them.

Check them out...you might find something you want to try....and enter "happybirthday" as the coupon code for 25% off (they are 1 year old today).

Johnny101

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2013
San Francisco Bay Area
Okay, well not so much Provari but I didn't want to post this in the general forum cause I don't know those folks. Also, just some random things (I gotta keep myself entertained on this conference call)What is a good flavor that is NOT tobacco related that you can vape and not get sick of? I never smoked (it's a long story) so I HATE anything tobacco flavors. Yes, even the Bobo's which my hubby buys in HUGE quantities. Blech. Hate Gorilla too. I don't like anything even remotely tobacco flavored. Ok, so, I usually vape fruit(s) and some desserts. I can't eat sugar or processed foods so I tend to lean towards those. I'm stuck in a rut and I'm tired of this banana flavor to the point where I want to puke. I'm tired of the melon or candy type flavors...HATE PEACH ANYTHING (I like this Unicorn Blood I buy locally here but I'm burnt out on that now). I also hate menthol anything. Yes, I know...I'm picky. Suggestions? I also can't breathe. I was running late this morning and it's a jeans and boots kinda day (rainy and yucky) so I grabbed some jeans which I keep in their special piles in the closet based on color, brand, etc (y'all know I'm a little OCD). Threw some on and thought "well, these seem a little tight....prob from the dryer) so out the door I went. As the morning went on I kept having to pull them up CONSTANTLY cause they are so low. I have low rise jeans but not .... crack showin when you sit down low rise??? Finally I looked and they are my KIDS jeans. No wonder. Hey, at least this post isn't about hair products :)
Stop crying Tina

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
I love Nicotickets Grandma's Cinnamon Danish. I just ordered from Highbrow, and Southern Steam (my other current favorite) and Steam Co. I am a juice junkie :D

Oh yeah I was gonna ask you to link me to your hair products. There's so many with the name/type you mentioned! I want to get the right things :) If you ever have time some time, no rush!

wagon52

Verified Member

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
I've never had the desire to vape tobacco flavors or Bobas or Pluid either. I like coffee-like vapes and flavors that can be added to coffee, such as Irish Cream, Caramel, Hazelnut. I'm really liking the juices from this new vendor Mushroom Vapes. Tried his Tiramisu Italian Dessert and Pecan Pie. Both are really good.

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
I love Nicotickets Grandma's Cinnamon Danish. I just ordered from Highbrow, and Southern Steam (my other current favorite) and Steam Co. I am a juice junkie :D

Oh yeah I was gonna ask you to link me to your hair products. There's so many with the name/type you mentioned! I want to get the right things :) If you ever have time some time, no rush!

I will :). I'll PM you today. I won't post it here cause then I'll hear the whining and complaining from the guys. I also left out my most favorite one! I actually thought of you yesterday when I bought some more. It's super pricey but I'd give up all the others for this one. :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread