This and that Provari

Status
Not open for further replies.

SMP1121

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2014
USA
My absolute favorite juice is Wowboy from Vapor 4 Life. It is categorized as a tobacco juice but I don't taste it. I really like it. When people ask me what it tastes like, I say it tastes like....Wowboy.... The description is not really accurate. Chocolate, mint, tobacco. I do make out the hint of mint and sometimes the chocolate. It's just a really complex vape and tastes nothing like any tobacco blend I've ever had.

I can't vape V4L juices anymore...I start to get welts...I don't know if it's the Pg/VG ratio or the flavorings. Makes me sad because there are a few flavors that I absolutely love...especially the Apple Cobbler. :cry:

Arch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2014
United States
casaa.org
I'm extremely picky with my juices as well, but my range in flavor interests vary quite a bit. Right now I'm sort of on a "creamy" kick and I've been vaping a lot of Seduce Juice's flavors. Their main line is a fruit based flavor with a hint of coconut, that you don't taste after it steeps. The coconut ends up becoming this creamy feeling when you inhale/exhale and you get a predominant flavor of the fruit. Snake bite (apple) and Snake Oil (pear) might interest you.

If you're into dessert vapes, I'd personally recommend The Vapor Chef. All of his dessert style vapes taste like you're actually eating the food. I got a sample from him of Strawberry VC Cake and it literally tasted like I was eating a piece of strawberry cake. I'm not really into dessert vapes so I can't help you out much there besides listing my personal favorite vendors.

If you want to try "new" things, Good Life Vapor has a great line up as well of all sorts of flavors. I've never come across another vendor that hits flavors so precisely. Even their Baja Breeze which is a clone of the Taco Bell drink leaves you feeling like you just drank a full glass of it. You even get a sense of carbonation from the juice on your tongue, but nothing overwhelming.

If you can catch Bombies while they're open on Wednesdays, I can't recommend them enough but there's only 5 flavors to choose from, 1 being a Tobacco and another being Banana. I'd recommend Seven Seas from them, it's absolutely amazing. By far my favorite vendor whenever I can get my hands on their juice.

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
You're so funny! Gosh, I could go on and on about my favorite flavors.........but I won't. Yet, a few good ones that I never get tired of are Creme Brûlée and Custard's Last Stand from Nicoticket, Cin City from HHV (actually, anything from HHV is amazingly good and some I can vape all day long), Sweet Surrender and Coco Berry Cream from Ahlusion (that's another vendor you can't go wrong with), House Blend and Pumpkin Pie from Copper Creek, and Twas Brillig from AIV. There's more but I'll stop now. :)

Yum!!! All those sound delish. I've been put on a vaping budget but I'm making a list when I buy some flavors. The red hot cinnamon was good but def not an all day kinda thing.

And I've never been happier to wear stretchy yoga pants than at this moment. Haha. Sweet relief.

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
I'm extremely picky with my juices as well, but my range in flavor interests vary quite a bit. Right now I'm sort of on a "creamy" kick and I've been vaping a lot of Seduce Juice's flavors. Their main line is a fruit based flavor with a hint of coconut, that you don't taste after it steeps. The coconut ends up becoming this creamy feeling when you inhale/exhale and you get a predominant flavor of the fruit. Snake bite (apple) and Snake Oil (pear) might interest you.

If you're into dessert vapes, I'd personally recommend The Vapor Chef. All of his dessert style vapes taste like you're actually eating the food. I got a sample from him of Strawberry VC Cake and it literally tasted like I was eating a piece of strawberry cake. I'm not really into dessert vapes so I can't help you out much there besides listing my personal favorite vendors.

If you want to try "new" things, Good Life Vapor has a great line up as well of all sorts of flavors. I've never come across another vendor that hits flavors so precisely. Even their Baja Breeze which is a clone of the Taco Bell drink leaves you feeling like you just drank a full glass of it. You even get a sense of carbonation from the juice on your tongue, but nothing overwhelming.

If you can catch Bombies while they're open on Wednesdays, I can't recommend them enough but there's only 5 flavors to choose from, 1 being a Tobacco and another being Banana. I'd recommend Seven Seas from them, it's absolutely amazing. By far my favorite vendor whenever I can get my hands on their juice.

I LOVE anything coconut. Those dessert ones sound good. I'm on a dessert kick too. I found some banana nut bread when I got home that is good. I'm over the straight banana at the moment. Ugh. I over did that one.

I do have a Good Life lemonade that I like. Sour Bama maybe? I mix it with different flavors.

jmercury1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
ny
hi vapers, im like tinajax when i started on this journey with cartos, all i vaped was ry4 and 555. than i started hating tobbaco all together. than i just vaped fruit like banana from mtbakers all day for months just banana. when i purchased the aspire nautillus tank on ebay the guy sent me a sample of his line smokenmist strawberry-monroe and it was the best thing i have ever tried. so now i get them from him and all the flavor samples hes sent have been awesome! strawberry-monroe #1, moonshine #2, animal house gum #3 and blueberry-danish#4 not my favorite but compared to the mtbs is still an awesome vape, even the vaper is an abundance really, lots of fluffy clouds which i would never get with any other ejuice. i put in an order every 2 1/2 weeks...you gotto try it, everyone in my familly that i have turned to love this ejuice. give it a go. you dont even have to steep it its great right out of the mail box. the site is smokenmist.com. take care everyone and keep vaping..

Amberina

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
I think someone on this thread already mentioned it but Velvet Cloud Vapor has some really good flavors too. Cbrite actually told me about them and they are AWESOME (Thanks again Cbrite!!). I tried a couple of their flavors so far (Mewlews Magic and candy bar) and they are very decadent and smooth. Very nice. The Mewlews Magic tastes like chocolate glazed donuts (it has more stuff in it but that is what I taste the most). They are worth a look too.......

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
I'll have to check out Wowboy. I haven't found any tobacco vapes that I like- except 15ft Falls from Alice in Vapeland (to me it just tastes like s'mores w/ toasted coconut). Wowboy sounds interesting... I'll definitely give it a try.

Also what you said about Boba's Bounty making you nauseous- it is exactly the same for me! It is way to overpowering for me. Yuck!! I thought I was weird because everyone raves about it. I let it steep for MONTHS and it never got any better for me.

I hear ya! And that's ALL my husband vapes. UGHHHH. There are times that I actually put Vicks Vapor Rub (past RN trick to hide smells) on my upper lip cause it just makes me sick sometimes.

lloydchristmas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Baltimore
Tina, you might try some Mt Baker Hawk Sauce. Good fruity blend, and cheap. It does have a bit of menthol in it, but its more of a minty than a menthol. Its very understated. My wife seems to really like it, and I don't mind it. Im the opposite of you, tobacco flavors all the way from my history as a smoker.

I have heard good things about their Thug Juice as well, but I have not tried it. Their juice is so cheap it never hurts to sample what they offer.

I don't want to read through five pages, but if it hasn't been said, in addition to Hawk Sauce, their Faux Hawk is really good, too. It's Hawk Sauce with a bit of blue raspberry. It's one of the few I haven't been burnt out on yet.

Also, with every MBV juice I buy, I recommend one extra flavor shot.

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
The guys are just jealous THEY don't have hair like yours!

Haha. If any man had hair like mine I would run. Far far away. But the advantage is I'm the only female in the house ( bedsides the dog) so the hair products are mine...all mine.

I also have my own "man free zone"
bathroom that's also just all mine but that's another topic. I like to know that I'm the only one that uses my own shower. Haha

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
I don't want to read through five pages, but if it hasn't been said, in addition to Hawk Sauce, their Faux Hawk is really good, too. It's Hawk Sauce with a bit of blue raspberry. It's one of the few I haven't been burnt out on yet.

Also, with every MBV juice I buy, I recommend one extra flavor shot.

Yes! I also get the extra shot. I'll try both of those.

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
Where's the fun in that!!!????

I allow visits when there's time. ;)

Edited to say I'm a clean freak and I like my own shower and bathroom that I know is clean and all. Also, there is zero chance of seeing a man hair on the shower tiles (which is rare in his bathroom too, cause he's also a clean freak). My kid also has his own bathroom that only he uses. Ummm, the more I type, the more freaky our family seems, lol.

Last edited:

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
Im loving mister e liquid.
Neptune, pure michigan and myster e.
All fruity.
The simply strawberry is the best strawberry ever.
Dime piece is really good.
I have eye q and sweet smarts on the way. Havnt tried those yet.
I use to love crackberry but since mister e liquid i dont like it any more, same with mbv moo juice,
They were good, but mel surpassed it in flavor for me.
None from mel have been unvapable, bubble ice is good too.
Jade tiger wasnt bad, i think it has pineapple in it and was a little too sweet for an adv.
Blue voodoo was good but not an adv.

All the liquids seem to reach their peek at 3 weeks.
Neptune starts off a light oeach color then turns a bright yellow and thats when i know its good to go.

Vape nectar tastes good out the mailbox, and when its color gets richer it has a bubblegum type flavor to it.

I have rooberry but have just sampled it, it is similar to pink dragon. They have raspberry and im not sure yet if i lam liking raspberry.
But all have been good to vape.

darkgear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Islands in the middle of the sea
Here. Try these. No tobacco flavors anywhere.

ot3e44.jpg

Sent from my Nokia 1020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread