Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
She's being sarcastic. You have to know her. She has a odd sense of humor like myself. That's why we get along. :p

I'll have to keep my eye on islanderamy. It's so much fun to mess with people who take me seriously.
hamster_wheel_smiley.gif

zeh ani

Jul 31, 2012
Israel
Don't get me wrong, I love the IBTanked tanks -- the quality and the workmanship is top class but I also have an airflow problem with them on my mini. When I screw the tank on to my mini all the way down there is no airflow so I don't get anything when I try to draw on it so the only solution for me is to not rotate it all the way in. Eventhough it is not entirely tightly screwed on to the mini it has NEVER come off or leaked. The best tank for any (IMO) model of provari is the Prive tank which has airducts built into it but, unfortunately, there are no glass tubes for the Prive.

islanderamy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
The Palmetto State
I'll have to keep my eye on islanderamy. It's so much fun to mess with people who take me seriously.
hamster_wheel_smiley.gif

Oh NOW I get it! Pickin on the "new'ish" girl. :facepalm: lol Ima have to keep my eye on YOU Ocelot! :p

Good news though! My POS tank is now in the hands of a proud new local M&P Vape shop that just opened down the street from me. I stopped in on my way home from work because I was SO frustrated with the tank, he traded me 2 Vivi Nova's for it. I needed to go back to what I know (it's a do for now) until my new IBTank arrives in the mail. I couldn't deal with that tank a minute longer. He also hooked me up with some juice and threw in a drip tip because he said he wants my business. I told him what I learned here on how to "fix" the tank by drilling the holes, etc. so he said he'd fiddle with it to see if he could fix it. So I put a temporary bandaid on it until the mail man comes. And Ocelot ... he was REALLY interested in my ProV! So HA! :banana:

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
You're the expert. I'll only say this. I am sometimes hard on my gear. This tank has hit the ground on top of a PV a couple of times, and little froggy looks good as new. I've had the tank approximately 6 months.

This tank holds 2.5ml of juice. That's 0.5 ml more than the XL 19mm IBTanked.

Awesome. Sometimes pics of glass don't tell the whole story. It doesn't show everything and glass is notoriously difficult to photograph. It probably is melted in just fine, but the pics make it look otherwise.

Glad it's holding up for you. :) I didn't mean to talk trash about your tank. What matters is that you like it. :toast:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Oh NOW I get it! Pickin on the "new'ish" girl. :facepalm: lol Ima have to keep my eye on YOU Ocelot! :p

Good news though! My POS tank is now in the hands of a proud new local M&P Vape shop that just opened down the street from me. I stopped in on my way home from work because I was SO frustrated with the tank, he traded me 2 Vivi Nova's for it. I needed to go back to what I know (it's a do for now) until my new IBTank arrives in the mail. I couldn't deal with that tank a minute longer. He also hooked me up with some juice and threw in a drip tip because he said he wants my business. I told him what I learned here on how to "fix" the tank by drilling the holes, etc. so he said he'd fiddle with it to see if he could fix it. So I put a temporary bandaid on it until the mail man comes. And Ocelot ... he was REALLY interested in my ProV! So HA! :banana:

Is that a ProVari in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?

UncleChuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Portland
Don't get me wrong, I love the IBTanked tanks -- the quality and the workmanship is top class but I also have an airflow problem with them on my mini. When I screw the tank on to my mini all the way down there is no airflow so I don't get anything when I try to draw on it so the only solution for me is to not rotate it all the way in. Eventhough it is not entirely tightly screwed on to the mini it has NEVER come off or leaked. The best tank for any (IMO) model of provari is the Prive tank which has airducts built into it but, unfortunately, there are no glass tubes for the Prive.

The tank isn't fixed in any specific position, assuming you have a little extra carto space sticking out the top of your tank, you can slide the tank upwards to adjust airflow.

If sliding the tank upwards a bit doesn't help, then there is something else afoot here, maybe a carto with missing air holes (I've seen it several times as ridiculous as it sounds) or something similar. Let me know how it goes! Hopefully sliding the tank upwards will give you more airflow.

She's being sarcastic. You have to know her. She has a odd sense of humor like myself. That's why we get along. :p

I imagine she'd need a sense of humor to put that carto on a Provari ;)

islanderamy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
The Palmetto State

Checked it out ... LOVED it ... can't get it. None of the Prive models are available! So who wants to sell me theirs? :D Anyone? Anyone? NEXT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread