This looks weird

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonflie

Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
But I don't care. It's VV and I'm digging it for on the go. And yes, those are my rat treats in the background.

8ff7ab417eb796b0531d05182beeb2ac.jpg

Sent from my Droid Maxx via Tapatalk

Mikeo

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Central Illinois
But I don't care. It's VV and I'm digging it for on the go. And yes, those are my rat treats in the background.

Whatever works for you, beats analogs by a long shot. Have to agree with Clark, a beauty ring would look good and also add a little support for the Nautilus. Don't know what coils you are using, but I found the bvc (bottom verticle coil) works wonders on a Nautilus.

Pet rats?:)....

Last edited:

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
I'll never understand why reptile owners think it's funny to say things like that to rat owners. Very poor taste

Sent from my Droid Maxx via Tapatalk

i see what you mean but it's all good - mike didn't mean to offend/upset you, please don't take it that way, he was just saying he had both.

i had a pet cricket once also rabbits also ducks and chickens...once had a parakeet (loved that birdy)...now only have this dogwog and not even mine boomer is chrissys (don't like dogwogs generally speaking - LOVE boomer) and well the catwat might be going to a new home soon the screaming has to stop driving sloth crazy and guests are complaining...and rightfully so i'm afraid. im actually kinda upset right now because its not a pleasant situation im facing, having to give away my catwat :(

MikeL76

Verified Member
Aug 13, 2014
ACB, MI
i see what you mean but it's all good - mike didn't mean to offend/upset you, please don't take it that way, he was just saying he had both.

i had a pet cricket once also rabbits also ducks and chickens...once had a parakeet (loved that birdy)...now only have this dogwog and not even mine boomer is chrissys (don't like dogwogs generally speaking - LOVE boomer) and well the catwat might be going to a new home soon the screaming has to stop driving sloth crazy and guests are complaining...and rightfully so i'm afraid. im actually kinda upset right now because its not a pleasant situation im facing, having to give away my catwat :(

Thanks sloth, and just misplaced humor I guess, but no I didn't mean to offend, and sorry about your future loss with catwat... It's always super sad having to give up pets... Had to give up a dogwog about 3 months ago and it was really depressing....

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Thanks sloth, and just misplaced humor I guess, but no I didn't mean to offend, and sorry about your future loss with catwat... It's always super sad having to give up pets... Had to give up a dogwog about 3 months ago and it was really depressing....

sorry to hear about your dogwog...it is a very hard thing i feel you

tifa was my moms cat...tifa always took a liking to me and mom considered her my cat...but she wasnt and she lived with mom after i moved to VT and later NY. mom died a little over a year ago and catwat began driving dad crazy. so i went down to TN last January to get the catwat. i feel like it is my duty to care for catwat in honor of my mom...and like mom would be upset with sloth for giving her away

but theres no nice way of saying this...catwat is a turd :mad:

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
much love cuse - it is hard because our pets are such a part of our lives. heck especially dogwogs because they're so companionable - boomer even sleeps with chrissy and i sometimes, he's a huge cuddle bug

i love how this thread has become like a group hug of people who had to or are having to give away a beloved pet...sorry to the OP as i know we are way off topic but it's kind of a nice moment we're all sharing :)

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
I loved our ratty girls...LOVED!!! I will never own another rat again. They are like real smart wee dogs and we'd play fetch with them and everything. Got them as wee ones and only had one 14 months then Honey (her sister and litter mate) starved herself to death out of complete abject depression at 16 months. Both died with huge horrible tumors...broke my heart...:cry:

Ms.Cruzer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Woodland Park, CO
I'm with you Dragonflie. My mini Nautilus is on my vv3 too but with a beauty ring. It actually works just fine. But I miss my Reo who is on her way to the Reo hospital.

Sloth - what does your vet say about the cat? Maybe something can be done to help where you wouldn't have to give him/her up?? I hope you can find a solution that works for both of you. We lost our 18 yr. old cat last month and although I miss her, I'm out of the cat business. We travel too much.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
meg sorry to hear of your loss...this thread is a heartbreaker *sniff sniff* *hug* :wub:

mrs cruzer i didn't actually ask the vet about how to stop her from screaming thats a good idea...i did have her checked to see if sick or something...healthy catwat

edit: ps - the vet did comment on what a "talkative" catwat LOL :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread