Status
Not open for further replies.

madog

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2008
Oregon - USA
:shock::shock:WOW:shock::shock: NASTY
I don't think I would want to touch it let alone taste it8-o
It said in the video it was bitter - How did he figure that out.

Thought his setup was cool with a strong pinpoint light source and a photographic darkroom densitometer Maybe I could build a Vapor density measurement device. Hmmm? - where did I put all my old darkroom stuff?
Sorry - got to go. Brain is Spinning with Ideas.

Oh PS- I first thought this was Tropical Bob's NEW Nicotine extraction method for his DIY juice from the picture.

Sir_Puffalot

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2008
UK
Maybe I should get my analogue smoking mates to see this. Actually got chastised by them at the weekend when we went out for a beer. Their arguement was that I`m still addicted to nicotine. No doubt about that but cutting out this has got to be a bonus!
I think they were just jealous I could vape without stepping outside for a smoke and freezing my bol**ks off :evil:

EbenezerScrews

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2008
NW New Jersey
HOLY LIVING YUCK!!! 8-o If ever there was a (anti-smoking) video that was repellant enough to make you quit, that was it.

*flushes remaining analogues down the bog*

...no seriously.

So f'd up, I still can't flush my remaining tobacco. This video, and all the other vids/pics/info I've seen/read. How much better I feel now, and how nasty a smoke tastes. Yet I still make 3-4 smokes a week(better than 20+ a day), chasing that free-base nicobuzz...

I doubt I will order more tobacco once my current supply is out, but this addiction is evil. I've had to quit a few substances in my past, but sheeet those were EASY im comparison. I rarely drink anymore, but did at a buddies x-mas party last weekend and ended up smoking a pack and a half that night cause the e-cig just wasn't doin it...ugh...I hope I can keep off the analogs for good...

SuziQ

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
Nr London, UK
Well, I used to be a Registered Nurse and I smoked way more when I worked on an oncology (cancer) ward. You will be ready when you are ready and not before. If you want a cigarette, have one. You are smoking far less than you were and that is good. I don't know how long you have been on ecigs for, but for me it is two months and I have only just given up cigarettes totally after being on 30/day. Go easy on yourself.

LaceyUnderall

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2008
USA and Canada
Well, I used to be a Registered Nurse and I smoked way more when I worked on an oncology (cancer) ward. You will be ready when you are ready and not before. If you want a cigarette, have one. You are smoking far less than you were and that is good. I don't know how long you have been on ecigs for, but for me it is two months and I have only just given up cigarettes totally after being on 30/day. Go easy on yourself.

Exactly! It's like giving up the bottle or giving up fast food. You HAVE to be ready. And even when you think you are ready, sometimes you fail... Congrats on giving up your cigarettes! I wish you the best... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread