WOW this is a pretty cool video of tar extraction

Status
Not open for further replies.

boz

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2010
Brisbane Australia
Man, I started smoking when I was 12, so that comes to 43 years of smoking. At my worst it was 100 a day but the last 20 years about 50 to 70 a day. If only vaping had been invented 40 years ago, imagine how much money I would have saved. Cigs cost a fortune in Australia, they are taxed so hard, the government is making a fortune off the misery of the users.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
I smoked close to 4 packs a day if not more for the last 15 years. Depended on what I was doing. I started when I was 12 stealing my parents cigs. I'm pushing 41. Makes me wonder what the inside of my lungs look like. I wish I would have had a chest x-ray before I quit and then a year from now to compare the two. That video is really gross. Makes me wonder how many tar balls I've had over the past 28 years.

Nekoshi

Dec 23, 2010
TN
Oh Gawd!! Can you imagine what that smelled like???? Cig butts in water/beer bottles are nasty....but 400??? In 1 jar???? I wanted to gag while I was seeing that! Ewwwwwwww!

It just occurred to me as nasty as that probably was, imagine what it smelled like when he started cooking it off. I am so glad I am giving those things up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread