Those vaping a long time, has vaping caused you any health issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoltoCraft

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2015
United Kingdom
Has anyone had any problems with vaping?

I have only been vaping for 6 months (Haven't had a single cigarette) and I feel so much better, my heartrate has dropped to about 70bpm, lower blood pressure and I can walk for a long time without getting out of breath!

What about you? Do you feel that vaping has caused you any issues?

It's just that I chain vape a lot as it helps with my craving, I never chain smoked and I am wondering does everyone else feel fine or have you had any problems?

Reactions: anavidfan

Mad Scientist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
Smokestack, PA, USA
My only issue so far is I can take a full breath when I wake up and not feel like my lungs are pulling my trachea down into my chest.

Like you, I feel much better, don't have whatever percentage of my hemoglobin bound to CO, can breath freely, climb many flight of stairs without losing my breath, etc., etc.

Also don't stink like an ashtray, don't have tobacco stained teeth, don't have to dispose of ashes and butts, don't . . . .

There's a lot to recommend vaping over smoking. :)

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
No signs of issues here. If you are worried that you are vaping too much (I chain vape all day unless I'm busy with something, and unlike smoking, I can abstain for however long needed without horrible cravings), you could always keep a tank ready with some higher Nic juice to help curb the cravings.
Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Has anyone had any problems with vaping?

I have only been vaping for 6 months (Haven't had a single cigarette) and I feel so much better, my heartrate has dropped to about 70bpm, lower blood pressure and I can walk for a long time without getting out of breath!

What about you? Do you feel that vaping has caused you any issues?

It's just that I chain vape a lot as it helps with my craving, I never chain smoked and I am wondering does everyone else feel fine or have you had any problems?

I'm 50+ years old, so at my age, any 'symptoms' I might get might not have anything to do with vaping at all.

But one thing I believe is stuff on my face, especially on my nose and forehead; I believe it's like what people report that a film or layer of stuff tends to accumulate on the inside of their car windows; so I think stuff gets on my face and when I scratch or peel it off the skin underneat end up reddish or brownish

as for blood pressure, my blood pressure always used to be 130/90 for decades, but when I stopped smoking and switched to vape, it went down to normal 120/80

Teo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
Appleton, WI
My only issue so far is I can take a full breath when I wake up and not feel like my lungs are pulling my trachea down into my chest.

Like you, I feel much better, don't have whatever percentage of my hemoglobin bound to CO, can breath freely, climb many flight of stairs without losing my breath, etc., etc.

Also don't stink like an ashtray, don't have tobacco stained teeth, don't have to dispose of ashes and butts, don't . . . .

There's a lot to recommend vaping over smoking. :)

Over 5 years now on vaping ONLY. :D Since being an analog fanatic for over 40 years! :eek:
I Concur
I Concur
I Concur
And I Absolutely Concur!! :banana:

Reactions: Ryedan

ahardrain

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2010
NY
I have been vaping since the late 2007 before 99% of the vendors opened their doors. My first purchases came from stores now long gone except Totally Wicked. My experience from vaping regarding my health has been good. I do at times feel a tightening in my chest when I over vape and I am sure if I quit vaping altogether I would breathe better. My breathing is much better then when I was a smoker but I still feel that vaping does infringe. But I will never give up vaping as I enjoy it as much as I enjoyed smoking and am damned if I cannot have at least one vice.

I am sure that vaping is detrimental to my health in some way(s) and am not blind to this fact. But it is our choice and being an adult you weigh out your choices in life and vaping is a choice I never plan on giving up. By the way I have vaped the same nic level since day one and that is 3%. I honestly feel I could vape without any nicotine and would be fine with it.

The biggest health issue from vaping is the health of my wallet!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread