Thoughts on juicing carts vs prefilled carts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

noss

Verified Member
Jul 11, 2010
Iowa
One day in, I just received a shipment of Johnson Creek juices. I bought the sampler.

Yesterday, I went through four pre-filled carts that came with my 510 from cignot.

Those four carts barely kept the edge off from a 5 year can-a-day strong snus habit.

Today, I am sitting here staring through my peephole refreshing the ups tracking page, and about attacked the driver when he arrived.

Tore open the package and pulled out a blank cart, gave the juices a quick whiff and decided on the peach, with the robitussin cherry coming next. I love robitussin.

Anyway, I filled the cart and threw it on a fresh battery, and knew within the first five puffs that this is definitely the vice for me.

A WORLD of difference between the anemic vapor and throat hit of the prefilled carts and the awesome, flavor-filled vapor of a me-filled cart.

Between these 10 flavors and the six more I have arriving tomorrow, I'll be surprised if I don't OD.

Thanks again, forum, for all the help!

Jonmo1

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2010
Bryan, TX
I just bought the JC original sampler too. Literally, like 20 minutes ago...
I'll be stalking the mailman in a few days...

I've been searching for a 2nd "Go To" flavor.
I already have my first...
Love my TastyFinger from TastyVapor. MMM, that's good.

But I need a 2nd.. "Oh my god that's good" juice.
Hoping to find it at JC...

potholerepairman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2009
just screwed up my first attempt at refilling a carto on my own, totally stopped up the thing. I think I tried to rush it a bit too much
No worries, empty it and try again, I messed up so many things up in the beginning you would think I wrote" three stoogies" episodes.You can not screw up quitting smoking.For one with pv's its doable for two its styling for three its better than having a puppy on the beach to meet people.Note -first time in public with a pv almost caught my leg on fire.Good luck.

mick11

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Dallas, TX
just screwed up my first attempt at refilling a carto on my own, totally stopped up the thing. I think I tried to rush it a bit too much
No worries..........blow it out in a napkin or paper towel...blow hard........wipe it down and vape on. This is my son's standard carto filling/flooding method.........other than wasting a few drops no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread