throat hits....

Status
Not open for further replies.

shepp

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2010
Virginia
i'm starting to experiment in the "lab" lol...i'm working on a vg/pineapple flavor, but cant get a good throat hit. i'm trying to make something with a 0 nic. to "chain vape" off of. anyone have any suggestions at all? someone told me to try a few drops of vodka, but that didn't work and honestly, wasn't too comfortable with the idea anyway, so any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated.

I was doing the same and I think i burned my face off. lol. I was just wanting to use VG so I had to thin it and create throat hit. Well to thin it, I used some distilled water and PGA (everclear) I was using Lorann watermelon and in the recipe watermelon is 15% - 20% and I used 15% everclear, 50% 36mg VG ejuice (unflavored) and10% PG and 5% just plain VG. Took a hit and my lips burn, mouth burns, super hard throat hit. Not sure if it was too much flavoring or pga. I just need to quit this DIY and leave it up to the pros to mix my stuff.
Good luck to you and PGA will give you a throat hit from hell.

Jofre

ECF Veteran
Sorry I did not respond to your question sooner. I was off some time... but anyway, I do not know much about USA suppliers as I'm from London, sorry. But if do not rush order them from flavourart italy Flavourart. La sartoria degli aromi

It really kicks. I have actually get to state where I add VERY little nicotine to my e-liquids thanks to black pepper as that gives me kick i need. cheers

PlanetScribbles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2009
Londinium, Brittania
One drop (strictly!) of DV Diabolo Loco concentrated flavouring per 10ml of liquid will give you all the TH you will ever need :)
I put a single drop in with a rather weak peppermint mocha I had left, and it has a killer punch now. I vape it like smoking a cigar as I cant take it all in without coughing.

PlanetScribbles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2009
Londinium, Brittania
Makes sense that it would have the same effect as the Black Pepper...although a lot stronger apparently.

Does it over power the originally intended flavor?

Not in the small quantities used. I find that it gives it a mere spicy overtone, but nothing that effects the main flavour. I still know i'm using peppermint mocha, it just has a more mature taste now. Plus, it hits like a hammer.
All long term vapers just have to have this in their arsenal. One bottle will last an eternity lol

Last edited:

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
One drop (strictly!) of DV Diabolo Loco concentrated flavouring per 10ml of liquid will give you all the TH you will ever need :)
I put a single drop in with a rather weak peppermint mocha I had left, and it has a killer punch now. I vape it like smoking a cigar as I cant take it all in without coughing.

Where do you buy it? My flavors are hollow, don't have the depth I'm looking for. Anything else that might help with depth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread