Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Did some more hunting online. The slider 2 is totally wicked only and it uses nautilus coils so what you’ve got is a mtl atty there. If you want to chuck clouds you need an actual DL atty.
But that is what he has according to the link he provided. It shows at wicked as .03 ohm and .05 ohm??

Reactions: stols001

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
could you recommend anything good for DL?
I’m no expert on coil devices. I’m a wick and wire guy. I can speak from what I have read here though which implies the new DL hotness is mesh coil devices such as the freemax. Someone else could give you better info though unless you’re into saving a bunch of money and going wick and wire

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
could you recommend anything good for DL?
But according to what you posted you have coils that are DL. It must be too much pg in the juice for you and that is why you are coughing so much. If you can go back to the store and ask them for a juice that has more vg in it, it may solve your problem.

:)

Also you can vape sub ohm coils at mtl wattage. I do it all the time.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
But that is what he has according to the link he provided. It shows at wicked as .03 ohm and .05 ohm??
So totally wicked is up to its standard shenanigans again. Argh. I hate totally wicked. They make none of their own stuff they just commission others and rename it at a markup. The pictur I saw of the coils used for the slider was a nautilus coil. Totally wicked could have commissioned nautilus coils at low ohms and called it a sub ohm device. A really horrible sub ohm device since nautilus coils don’t have the airflow to do sub ohm properly but it’s the kind of thing they’d do.
The guy apparently wants to chuck clouds though so in any case he’s got the wrong atty

GattHF

Oct 13, 2018
Then your juice needs more vg in it. Do you have another ejuice to use?

sadly I don't have more liquids other than this one for now, what vg should be in the new liquid as I will be ordering some juices via Amazon but first I just want to know whats wrong whether its the nicotine in the juice very much or it's tank related problem

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
sadly I don't have more liquids other than this one for now, what vg should be in the new liquid as I will be ordering some juices via Amazon but first I just want to know whats wrong whether its the nicotine in the juice very much or it's tank related problem
See my last post to you. I really think that the juice has too much pg. VG is what makes the clouds and PG helps with the flavoring, so I would recommend a 50/50 PG/VG ejuice. I don't know exactly until you try a few things on how to help you. But trying a new ejuice with the mixture of what I said above will def tell you and help with the clouds.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
As far as I can tell it could be either at this point. It looks to me like Totally wicked has done something peculiar with that atty. and when totally wicked changes something on an atty it is generally not good. Luckily most of what they sell is high priced clones of a ther people’s product so they generally at least work

GattHF

Oct 13, 2018
As far as I can tell it could be either at this point. It looks to me like Totally wicked has done something peculiar with that atty. and when totally wicked changes something on an atty it is generally not good. Luckily most of what they sell is high priced clones of a ther people’s product so they generally at least work
when I bought the ikon 220 from them the tank that came with it is 50-130w and I couldn't even vape 30w as I keep couching son I told her I need a lower w tank and she gave me this slider 2 tank one

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
So totally wicked is up to its standard shenanigans again. Argh. I hate totally wicked. They make none of their own stuff they just commission others and rename it at a markup. The pictur I saw of the coils used for the slider was a nautilus coil. Totally wicked could have commissioned nautilus coils at low ohms and called it a sub ohm device. A really horrible sub ohm device since nautilus coils don’t have the airflow to do sub ohm properly but it’s the kind of thing they’d do.
The guy apparently wants to chuck clouds though so in any case he’s got the wrong atty
The coils on wicked has 2 more juice slots than the nautilus so these are more like the eleaf melo coils,I think. I never was crazy about wicked either.

Reactions: bombastinator

GattHF

Oct 13, 2018
See my last post to you. I really think that the juice has too much pg. VG is what makes the clouds and PG helps with the flavoring, so I would recommend a 50/50 PG/VG ejuice. I don't know exactly until you try a few things on how to help you. But trying a new ejuice with the mixture of what I said above will def tell you and help with the clouds.

do you have any idea whats my current liquid vg/pg as it only says on the box 10 mg/ml :D

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
do you have any idea whats my current liquid vg/pg as it only says on the box 10 mg/ml :D
That only tells me the strength of the nic, not what it is mixed with. What is the name of the ejuice and I will try to find it on wicked site.

PG can be very harsh to vape(can cause you to cough) but we use it because it provides better flavor, so that was why I suggested 50/50 pg/vg

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
The link the OP provided to the exact tank (slider 2 ) he is using clearly shows it does not use nautilus heads.
They are not .03 or .05 ohm, they are .3 or .5.

The high Pg combined with 10mg/ml nic is the most likely culprit & easiest / least expensive to remedy.
opps that was me. My DIY ejuice making is showing....sry.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
opps that was me. My DIY ejuice making is showing....sry.
It would really help if we knew what totally wicked has done. If the tank is a direct clone of something, which historically totally wicked stuff usually is, we could at least get a look at some reviews

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
its Totally wicked Red Label and I just checked and it says 50:50
So then you are not ready to vape sub ohm coils. Tell the girl in the store you need an atty that is over/at 1.0 ohm and try that. When you first start to vape it takes your body a while to get used to it. It is NOT the same as smoking. OR vape what you have at 20-25 watts until your body gets used to vaping, then worry about the vapor. sry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread