Not open for further replies.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
I am now happy with my vape and have stored my TC devices with my other backup gear.
I use my TC device but I keep it in power mode :lol: I've tried to play with tc but I just don't get it, it's not for me...but I like having the option and upgradeable firmware and well of course battery life :thumbs: using 100 - 200w capable mods in 10 - 20w my battery lasts me a day (sometimes less if i chain vape like crazy :evil:)

GattHF

Oct 13, 2018
ok here is a quick update I bought a 80/20 vg/pg liquid and I added VG to the liquid aswell and now I can blow clouds really good and not coughing at 50-60 watts with both f the coils the slider and the one that came with the ikon 200 kit now I go a question is it okay if I added more VG drops than liquid? because I added like 6 VG drops and only 3 liquid drops does that affect my health or is it ok? yes I can barely taste the flavor of the liquid but I don't mind that

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
ok here is a quick update I bought a 80/20 vg/pg liquid and I added VG to the liquid aswell and now I can blow clouds really good and not coughing at 50-60 watts with both f the coils the slider and the one that came with the ikon 200 kit now I go a question is it okay if I added more VG drops than liquid? because I added like 6 VG drops and only 3 liquid drops does that affect my health or is it ok? yes I can barely taste the flavor of the liquid but I don't mind that
100%VG is not wicking friendly. Try to stay at a MAX of 90%VG.
As noted previously, you can add up to about 10%-15% distilled water to your 100% VG for a better experience.

Glad to hear things are working out for you.
Enjoy!
I

GattHF

Oct 13, 2018
100%VG is not wicking friendly. Try to stay at a MAX of 90%VG.
As noted previously, you can add up to about 10%-15% distilled water to your 100% VG for a better experience.

Glad to hear things are working out for you.
Enjoy!
I
is it a must to add up distilled water? wouldn't that help in making the flavor less taste ?

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
nope, there are plenty of people that vape just VG/PG (this is what a flavorless juice is)
just keep in mind the more vg you add the more diluted your juice flavor will become as well as it will start to lower the nic level
if you start having nic fits add more juice

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
is it a must to add up distilled water? wouldn't that help in making the flavor less taste ?
that's if you are just vaping on the vg, it can be think and not wick well so sometimes needing to add either distilled water or vodka to thin it out a bit to wick....but if you are mixing it with your premade juice you should be fine

Reactions: stols001

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
No it does not effect your health any differently by using vg bought from Boots. You already had vg in you ejuice anyway, just not enough for you apparently. All ejuice contains at least 3 ingredients, nic, pg/vg. We add flavoring to make it taste better. Just be sure to keep some ejuice inside the tank so you do not burn out the coil. The coil/wicks must be saturated at all times in order to use your gear successfully. Once your burn your coil then replace it. So just be mindful of the juice level in your tank.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I actually found that adding a bit of distilled water to my high VG vapes improved it somehow.

With that said, if you get a reasonably strong flavor, a small percentage of distilled water won't dilute it down that much, also, should you be so inclined, there are custom juice makers who will add distilled water to your eliquids.

Also, when you find your vaping feet, you may want to look into making your own eliquid from scratch, at which point you can serve it exactly how you desire.

Anna

• Agree
Reactions: Diver9543
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread