Thumbs up to Breaktru - Nice update to the E-Juice me up calculator

Status
Not open for further replies.

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Good job on the extra flavor slots .... going to make it a lot easier.

Now if you could just add a code section to pop up a window telling me the combination
of flavors I entered would taste really bad ... I offer this suggestion free of charge. :)

Wouldn't that be a great :laugh:

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi Breaktru

I have another suggestion for calc
I ran into a problem on the can my surface tablet where the calc is too Long And doesn't
fit the screen.

The resolution is 1920 x 1080
is there any way you can try to make it more re-sizable?

If you need screenshots I can provide them.

Thanks

Hey Tepid,
I used a resolution to fit most screens but obviously not 100% of user screens. Making it scale to size is a huge chore so I opted on the resolution shown.
What you can do is hit the Maximize button up on the upper right corner of the form and use the scroll bars to view what's not shown.

IndyJones

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2012
Clearwater, FL
floridalawweb.com
I downloaded several calculators about a year ago when i started DIY. the excel calculators were were a bit overwhelming and the online calculators were handy but ultimately too simple. A month ago I started re-using the ejuicemeup exclusively and can't imagine any features that it was lacking in my version 10.7.0.0

I'm looking at the update download site and it is great.

Thanks for a great calculator and website. Not sure I need an update though.

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I downloaded several calculators about a year ago when i started DIY. the excel calculators were were a bit overwhelming and the online calculators were handy but ultimately too simple. A month ago I started re-using the ejuicemeup exclusively and can't imagine any features that it was lacking in my version 10.7.0.0

I'm looking at the update download site and it is great.

Thanks for a great calculator and website. Not sure I need an update though.

You are welcome Indy. If you would like to determine if a new version is worth installing, check out: Version History

EagleTa2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Hi There

Ive been at DIY for a little while and while at first, E-juice Me Up looked a little technical to me, now that I have my feet wet in DIY I think I will really like it. Besides, I'm a little stuck on recipes at the moment so I am quite thankful for all the included recipes!

Heres a couple silly questions...

I tend to use a drop of lemon juice in all of my fruity recipes... it helps the flavor pop up a little more. So I enter Lemon juice as a flavor and click the FLAVOR ZERO VG/PG option.. And enter .5% which calculates out to 1 drop per 5ml... exactly where I want it. When I do this, the VG/PG ratios change. I realize that the software reduces the amount of vg and pg equally... but should it do that? Is there a way around it?

Second - and this one is really a stretch - is there any thought to an android version? I would like to take my tablet to my lab when I mix and save some paper :)

Thanks in advance for your help!
Geo

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Heres a couple silly questions...

I tend to use a drop of lemon juice in all of my fruity recipes... it helps the flavor pop up a little more. So I enter Lemon Juice as a flavor and click the FLAVOR ZERO VG/PG option.. And enter .5% which calculates out to 1 drop per 5ml... exactly where I want it. When I do this, the VG/PG ratios change. I realize that the software reduces the amount of vg and pg equally... but should it do that? Is there a way around it?
Geo

Hi Geo, Check the NO PG/VG box on the Lemon Juice Flavor line.

Second - and this one is really a stretch - is there any thought to an android version? I would like to take my tablet to my lab when I mix and save some paper :)

Thanks in advance for your help!
Geo

Sorry, at this time I do not have an Android version in the works.

EagleTa2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Hi Geo, Check the NO PG/VG box on the Lemon Juice Flavor line.

Thanks Breaktru. I've done this, but the software reduces the vg and pig each by half of the amount of lemon juice that is used. Is this done to truly maintain the recipe at an equal 50pg/50vg? Is the software compensating for the total volume of the lemon juice (which is neither vg nor pg) added by "making room" for it as to not increase the total amount of juice being made?

Thanks for your help!

Geo

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks Breaktru. I've done this, but the software reduces the vg and pig each by half of the amount of lemon juice that is used. Is this done to truly maintain the recipe at an equal 50pg/50vg? Is the software compensating for the total volume of the lemon juice (which is neither vg nor pg) added by "making room" for it as to not increase the total amount of juice being made?

Thanks for your help!

Geo

Yes Geo, the calc allows for the flavoring volume by subtracting from PG/VG

Tepid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
Somewhere
Another suggestion.,..

Can you associate the Notes file for a recipe with the rec file, so that when clicking the Notes button, it will open the corresponding text file?

As it is, you have to locate that text file in the folder itself.
It will not open it after you have created/saved a note for a recipe, and clicking the Notes Icon.

Or make the notes section a part of the rec file itself?

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Another suggestion.,..

Can you associate the Notes file for a recipe with the rec file, so that when clicking the Notes button, it will open the corresponding text file?

As it is, you have to locate that text file in the folder itself.
It will not open it after you have created/saved a note for a recipe, and clicking the Notes Icon.

Or make the notes section a part of the rec file itself?

Suggestion noted

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have released version 13.0.0.0 with the note window visible on the main form. I left the Notepad option for those who have already created notes for their recipes.
The form is now landscape in order to fit everything on the screen. http://breaktru.com/ejuicemeup.zip

ejuice.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread