Thumbs up to Breaktru - Nice update to the E-Juice me up calculator

Status
Not open for further replies.

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Great! Thanks for the update :)
I tried another software recently, because it had a notes area, but I found myself missing ejuice me up. Now I have everything I need in my favorite mixing software.

Glad you're back. Thanks.
EJMU always had a Notes option. Now you have two choices to add notes.

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
how have you not made one for mac yet?! macs are becoming more prevalent than PCs! and obviously they are already more popular!

These percentages vary depending on where or who did the report statistics.....

OS user statistics as of July 2013: 82.8% are Windows users. 4.9% are Linux users and 8.7% are Mac users. The cost and work to program for the Mac is just not worth the effort. Sorry

Tepid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
Somewhere
Just to get off topic a little,,, keep in mind that, Macs are more expensive than Windows PC's
There is no reason for them to cost what they do, they use the same hardware now,
but that is how they make up the price of the OS through the cost of the hardware.
You can build a PC twice as good as the Mac for the same price. And the software on PC is just as good as anything on a Mac.
Not to Mention, Win8 is a very solid OS.

If you were allowed to legally install OSX on a PC, you could build a Mac twice as good for the same price or similar for half the price.
But Apple's TOS/EULA prevents that. Very Anti-Competitive Practices.

Back on topic....
Personally, I would like to see a Windows 8 App or even a WP8 App for this.
BTW, WP8 Phones are very solid phones as well.
I should get back into basic programming, the coding for something like this shouldn't be too difficult.

Just note,, if I did,, I wouldn't build a Desktop version,, WP8 only type version, with acknowledgement and inspiration by breaktru.

However,, if you ever did decide to try for the WP8 version.
I would focus on possibly (not even sure this is possible) to pull the recipe data from OneNote on the phone.
Like, EJMU Recipe's OneNote, and be able to add, import export to that. That would be really nice for sharing recipes.

Again, I am not even sure that is possible. Wishful thinking really.

Last edited:

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I don't know if this has been brought up yet, I have been MIA for quite a while...

Is there an Android app in the near future? I have tried the ones available, and none of them measure up to this one, IMNSHO.

Sent using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Welcome back Kat. Android app, perhaps in the future. Maybe not the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread