• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Tips on carrying around and using your juicebox properly

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmahaVapor

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
Omaha, NE
I just got my juice box today. Bought it from the classifieds. I totally understand about the learning curve now. The person I got it from have it for a couple weeks. I just keep getting a horrible taste and TH that makes me hack a lung up. I read every post in here and I think the tips in here will help. One question I have is when I put the bottle on should the tube be touching the bottom of the bottle? Should I trim a little off of it? Should I be seeing air and little bit of juice going through the treads of the bottle cap?

OmahaVapor

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
Omaha, NE
I just spent the last 2 hours reading more posts on the JB and I am now not so frustrated with it. I dripped 2 or 3 drops of 0mg TV Amaretto Stone Sour an then vaped and the horrible taste was not there as much. I also left the empty bottle on and noticed that brown liquid starting to collect in there. I just wanted to thank everyone that posted tips and tricks to help out. I know a couple people that sold thiers becuase they got fed up and didnt want to take the time to break in the atty. I will try to post as often as possible in reguards to my progress.

Ralph T

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
I just spent the last 2 hours reading more posts on the JB and I am now not so frustrated with it. I dripped 2 or 3 drops of 0mg TV Amaretto Stone Sour an then vaped and the horrible taste was not there as much. I also left the empty bottle on and noticed that brown liquid starting to collect in there. I just wanted to thank everyone that posted tips and tricks to help out. I know a couple people that sold thiers becuase they got fed up and didnt want to take the time to break in the atty. I will try to post as often as possible in reguards to my progress.

Congrats... You now have in your hands a mod perfect for direct drip. It even has a bottle in it to catch overflow!!! :rolleyes:

I cant get the funk out of mine.

miss MiA

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2009
Chicago, IL
weird, i put 2 drops in when i got mine (as per instructions), haven't had to drip again since. if i had to continually drip i would have sold the bugger(s).

YAYYYYYY I was hoping to hear that from some folks! :thumb: Will you think of mine and put your magic robes back on, sprinkle some pixie dust, wave your wand, sacrifice a few chickens, whatever ritual you used for yours? :D

JDSupreme

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
weird, i put 2 drops in when i got mine (as per instructions), haven't had to drip again since. if i had to continually drip i would have sold the bugger(s).

Wow thats amazing. Its going to be a little while on that. I'm giving it a week until I mess with the bottle. They all different tho!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread