• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Tips on carrying around and using your juicebox properly

Status
Not open for further replies.

harpo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Yuba City, California
That's a good suggestion, highping, and it may very well work. Here's an easier method, which I have posted on another thread to help someone out, but it definitely belongs here.

As soon as you get the burnt atty taste, hold the button down and blow into the hole on the side of the atty. If you don't want to take the cover off you can blow into the hole where the bottle is, it works the same. Do this for a while to burn off all the excess juice. Now, and here's the tricky part.

If you have the bottle filled more than halfway with juice, then BARELY pump the bottle. As soon as you feel the plastic indent, let go. You are now ready to vape, and it will not be flooded. I promise. Repeat this step until...

If The bottle is less than half full of juice, When you get to this point, you have to push it in a little more. If you look inside the bottle, you can see the plastic tube inside. Push on the bottle until you see the juice go upwards. You will not have to push the bottle no more than halfway. Once you see juice go up, let go. You are now ready to vape, and it will not be flooded. I promise. Repeat this step until...

If You are almost out of juice, At this point, it's pretty much the same as last time, except you have to push even harder. Watch the tube carefully, and as soon as you get juice to go up the tube, let go. You are now ready to vape, and it will not be flooded. I promise. Repeat this step until...

If You are out of juice, now make sure you rinse out your bottle before refilling to get all of the atty crud out from the bottom. This is key to making the most out of the life of your atomizer.

I have been doing this for a while now, and have had absolutely zero flooding issues and always a great vape. This mixed with holding the button down in between drags until you get your fix makes this the best vapor, flavor, and TH producing PV I've ever used.

Question. When fluid starts up the tube and you let go is the fluid suppose to continue up to the atty or drop back down in the bottle? When I do this it either stays where it is when I release the bottle or it drops back into the bottle.

harpo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Yuba City, California
I've spent the enyire weekend playing with this thing, still very discouraged. trying to season it...no good hits, no vapor...what to do?? One minute the juice is too harsh and the next nothing. GRRRRR...not givin up yet but definately soon, this sucks!

I feel your pain. I'm using 0 nic and the TH can be harsh at times but it is getting better. Just can't stop flooding the damn thing.

sl2222

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2009
NC-USA
Can someone tell me how this 801 T-Tip would work with the JB? I assume the end with the o-ring goes into the atty but is that all there is to it? Is that the mouthpiece itself or what?

Still trying to figure out the advantage. If that's the mouthpiece it would seem you'd be drawing way to much air and it'd be like smoking an ultra-lite analog.

Can someone enlighten me?

Thanks

stainless801.jpg

Stormynights uses a T-Tip on the JB and likes it. Thinking there may be other(s) too, but the search in here doesn't want to hit on that term. I remembered stormy's quick reference to it in the thread called "Vapor," and it came up at least once in the Updates thread too.

reno55

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Long Bch, CA
Great to see all the posts and that some folks have received their orders. New orders were being taken recently and then closed a day or two later. I ordered mine 1/24/10 and still not in receipt. I sent emails to Carlos/Janice on 3/7/10 and Ben on 3/9/10 with no response back. When I initially ordered the site said 7 week wait time. A little discouraged that more orders were taken and that I have not received my unit as of yet. Wondering if it was lost in the mail etc.... When I last heard from Ben he said Carlos will send a shipping email to me as well as update the website indicating order shipped. Can someone please confirm this information please.
I am still hopeful that I'll receive the order this week. I bought batteries two weeks ago and all charged up.
Thanks for any insight if anyone cares to give me a note of encouragement..

my guestimate for a eta for you would be about 1more week possibly 2 at most.
mine possibly shipped saturday but never checked As I never received a shipping email or anything. since i ordered it thru ben they can't lose my address do to flooded emails.
ben has missed a couple emails. & im sure he is getting slammed with questions just as janice is at the juicebox at hotmail email.

Agree's there is a lack of communication but I do know carlos has his hands full on this. & never expected it to hit this hard.

That's just my 2bits. if it matters.
IM in no rush I ordered it knowing there was a 6-8 week backlog. & thats fine. 2months as of yesterday so should be here soon. yes 216 is my #.
nomatter what I am giving it 1months worth of testing before I post my updates on it.
will be making a document of my experiences with it from opening to testing first day then note every time i notice something & how I fixed it hopefully I can do it.
get sidetracked easily... Especially with enjoying ecf irc chat. Just need more users there.

Been trying to refresh my memory on coding a mirc script. Partially done & usable but not to my liking to give out. Maybe start some groups on there.

no probs...
the order number honestly don't tell us much.
what date was it?
order number is only good for ben & carlos.
200 people could have ordered on the same day. (Ordered juice that is)
and 3 could have been juiceboxes.

I should email ben and ask him if he could update the page for which orders where shipped everytime they were shipped or something. But it becomes a hassle to update 3 things instead of 1. IMHO

you shouldn't be too long to wait.
I won't be asking them what order's have been shipped or anything as I don't wish to pressure them anymore then they are pressured.
mine is 1-14 i think it was.
but from what ben & clyde posted should have shipped saturday.
and looking at estimates possibly next week some of the 300-400's will go out for order #'s.
check this post out.

this is 1 of bens postings.
But how accurate anything is nobody knows. As things happen.

But I will state here when I received mine. & date ordered.
Will also be taking notes of my actions using the JB & discussing on ECF IRC. to try and help a couple of us with our personal tips etc. But I will suggest to ben about posting on site a new page for what orders shipped

awf40

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
Kansas
Just got my jb today!! Was order #188. I played with it all day & yes I flooded it alot... Is a learning curve.. It seems to be getting better now.. Guess just need to learn how to push this bottle.. I either push it too hard or not enough.. I think i have got the hang of it now.. I look at my tube for now when i push it in.. Like it so far...

ainako

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2008
Southern California
I have just got my juicebox and am feeling like I may have gotten a bad one. I ain't mad it happens after all. But I may be doing something wrong. Firstly, throat hit, is friggin amazing! But it seems that no matter how much I push the bottle, the juice doesn't make it to the atty and all I get is a burnt taste. So far the only way for me to get it to work is by dripping directly to the atty. Second, and I may be getting overly picky here, but the my juice box cover will not sit flush against the case where the bottle is. Its pretty secure and all but I would like it to sit flush. I was thinking that the tubing may be a bit long, but I am hesitant to cut it because I don't want to mess things up if I am doing anything wrong. I am using Jane's kick juice and AFAIK its all pg. Can anyone help?

ainako

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2008
Southern California
well I bit the bullet and trimmed off the tubing and its pumping now. getting the hang of it as I am typing this. It seems with the thinner all pg juice I have to pump it pretty often. About every 6th hit or so, I flood every now and then but I'm sticking it through. If I don't get this by the time my patience runs up I may take you up on that offer. Even without the vapor though, this .... kicks like a mule!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread