Status
Not open for further replies.

rojo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Johnson City, TN
The rest of the TI's are done and those remaining should see their tracking numbers update by days end.

How many did you end up making? I thought I remembered you saying there were going to be 30, but vaptamist says his had serial #32. Just curious (so when I brag about mine I can say it's #3 of 32 or whatever).

Jacoji

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2013
Portland, OR
I didn't know exactly which order had shipped (Simplicity TI, satin blem tube, SS lock ring, tips) and I still had 1 notice with no movement, but they were all combined for a very exciting vape mail day. ELA was just 6 days ago - it didn't have much time as the new kid on the block.

So light. So gorgeous.

10447532803_cb29ee2338_c.jpg

10447177636_46cb92cc35_c.jpg

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
How many did you end up making? I thought I remembered you saying there were going to be 30, but vaptamist says his had serial #32. Just curious (so when I brag about mine I can say it's #3 of 32 or whatever).

Yes, 32 was the final number. I still have one left over too, as I pulled one, just in case I ruined one while putting them together. I'll probably put it up tomorrow, first come, first serve.

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
Funny, I ordered that last cancelled Ti, not received any notices at all.

David, is this one still in the queue?

Order #17273
Maybe your Ti awesome'ness is relaxing in a box waiting for the Strata awesome'ness to be added??

Double the pleasure when box is opened and an epic vape mail day could await..

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Still no movement on mine, nor an answer to my email sent last week. Pretty bummed.

What can I help you with? You may have missed my post from yesterday which is easy to do:

The rest of the TI's are done and those remaining should see their tracking numbers update by days end.

All TI 18350's have shipped except one from Europe that I was waiting on a KickII for (which should be in in the next day or so). If your tracking hasn't updated, no worries, it should sometime soon. But maybe your question wasn't shipping related, if not, what can we help you with?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread