Status
Not open for further replies.

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
I think it might be helpful to let other vape shop owner's know this young man was stealing from us. He was a part time employee at M&Ps. Needless to say he was seen on video camera loading up his carry bag. I found out after he worked for us awhile that he was a reviewer on you tube and else were.Well i dont know why but i figured maybe he learned a lesson, NOPE! Time goes by and another vape shop owner in my area finds out hes stealing from them and having an affair with his wife! causing all kinds of problems leading to divorce. I cant make this stuff up. Beware that's all i can say if you are in this community at any level. To make is worse he had a spare key made and was going back to the shop in the middle of the night!
The thief in action!

Attachments

• 20190114_153111.jpg
    20190114_153111.jpg
    436.1 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Got that right!
Guy seemed fine on every level, no signs of drug use or alcohol abuse, Knowledgeable with vaping and a regular customer at the shop. Married with a wife and kid. No reason to not give him a go. I think he just liked the thrill of stealing and getting away with it, with no regard to those that trusted him at all!
Glad hes gone!!

• Agree
Reactions: cigarbabe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread