took a drag off an analog

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechTechVpr

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
South PA
I dont consider this to be too much a setback...it tasted terible, and I put it out before I lit it, almost, lol. Im going thru a divorce and just stressed out, thats all. Thanks for being here guys.

I know exactly how you feel ...I believe ...going through one myself ... and its dragging on and on ... and to make things worse ,,,my ex is at my house ALL THE TIME ...."helping me" with my grandson ... So i dont even get the full benefit of being separated ...cant even tell her to go home without upsetting my little munchkin .... but he is worth it

I lit up an analog my ex left in the garage the other day ....not because i wanted it ...but because I knew it was her last ...I know, not very nice, but I got the short end of the deal because I almost gaged on the darn thing and put it out instantly ... funny how we actually liked those things not too long ago isn't it !!

Hope your div doesn't get to ugly, I know they can and I'm actually lucky that mine has not gotten to that stage (but that's only because I am so damned accommodating!)

Good luck with everything and stay away from those nasty analogs !!

Oregon Trucker

May 2, 2010
Hubbard, OR
What you should be glad about lighting an analog, is that it didn't taste good.:nah:

I had a Kamel and Cowboy cart in my first order, but didn't try them till I vaped the other flavors that I had. I was glad that I didn't like the taste of them, and made me wonder why I liked the taste of analogs in the first place.

The V4L flavors that I have tried are so tasty that I don't really see the need to go back to analogs.:D

Hang in there! I wouldn't think of one analog as any type of setback, just a good reminder as to why you are vaping.:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread