The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Topside squonker from Dovpo

Discussion in 'Liquid Feed APV Discussion' started by hazozita, Aug 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Zaryk

Zaryk Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2018
    Ohio
    That's what I am trying to avoid. I don't trust this shop much at all, and will refuse to buy it if it doesn't include everything.

2. HigherStateD

HigherStateD Ultra Member ECF Veteran

With how much easier it is to refill than switch, I'd have been happy if they knocked 10$ off, or even just threw me a bottle of juice, tbh.

Sent from my XT1765 using Tapatalk

3. Spydro

Spydro Sindoyen Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 20, 2013
    Las Vegas
    They were originally advertised to come with 2 bottles, but B&M's being B&M's there have been folks who had to fight for the second bottle from some B&M's (just one of the reasons why I will not buy from local B&M's here).

I've had 3 Topside 8+ months and have yet to use any of the spare bottles they came with. So am glad I didn't buy anymore of them. Lesson finally learned when I have some gear that I have as many as 2-4 dozen spare bottles for that I have never used any of. :facepalm:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. Zaryk

Zaryk Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2018
    Ohio
    I clean my bottles regularly. Usually after every two or three days of use I will thoroughly clean the bottle to keep it from staining. So having two is almost a must, especially if it is a proprietary bottle. I have also had a Vandy Vape bottle split down the seam on me before, so I really like having a backup for peace of mind.

• Agree Agree x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.