TopVapor E-Liquid Reviews here Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ipodjulator

ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2010
normal, IL
very berry 24mg- got this as a sample from you guys and i loved it! it has a couple distinct berry flavors and subtle ones that came along after about a week of steeping(i got a 10ml...so that lasted about 8 days) the vapor production was great on my maxi roughstack but was a bit lacking on the flavor side until about day 4 when it really started to get good. TH was average for a 24mg juice at 7.4v and it was a very clean flavor on my carto's and atty's and i had no problem removing any trace of it. i would recommend this juice to someone who doesn't mind what i call and others call "perfume" flavor. by this i mean it was not a natural flavor but still very tasty and enjoyable. when the finances are there ill buy a 60ml at 36mg. overall a great juice thanks madvapes!

MadmanMacguyver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2011
Dallas Texas
Didn't see this when I got my order

Root beer 18mg Spectacularly good I vaped 30ml in a week! couldn't help myself Too good!!
Flavor 6/5 is spot on like I said TOO GOOD!!
TH good 5/5
Vapor 4/5

Butter rum 24mg good but not special may need to steep however I am out of the root beer now so its getting vaped
Taste good not great 3/5
TH 5/5 great catches my throat in morning which is what I expect and want
Vapor 5/5 excellent of course I'm using 5v and clearomisers

Crimson

Verified Member
Dec 7, 2010
Alabama
I have ordered several bottles and I am truly amazed! It is my all day vape 100%. I love it.

I ordered some of the 24mg Tobacco for my mom in hopes to entice her into, atleast, vaping more than 50% of the time... she is still having a difficult time getting past the mental block of completely giving up cigs. While I am more into the chocolates and caramel liquids, I gave the Tobacco a try before I gave it to her. I was pleasantly surprised by it. It is as close to a light cigarette with a very pleasing flavor.

zara1269

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2010
Ohio
Let me say I have tried 2 other vendors and I must say that Mad Vapes flavors seem to have the most flavor and they do not charge you extra to get this much flavor. #winning! Here are some of my reviews. Like a nerd I started a word doc over one of my longer breaks from nursing school. Vaping on Standard Joye Ego with 510 atomizer. I have tried others but I forgot to write them down.This is what I have so far:

Candy Cane (18MG and 0MG): Great flavor out of the mail. Went from “Ok that sort of tastes like a Candy Cane…not bad” to “OMG Candy Cane…Christmas in my mouth”. Sweet and minty but very mild in both aspects. Would Have bought it again and still need some more. Great Vapor and decent TH.

Cherry (16MG and 6MG): Flavorful straight out of the mail. Very cherry. Avoid if you are not a big fan of cherry. If you like a milder cherry flavor mix with some MV cheesecake to mellow it out some. Great vapor and TH. Doesn’t change much as time goes on. Tastes about the same day to day.

Cheesecake (16MG and 6MG): I really haven’t tried this much by itself as I prefer to mix it with outer flavors that usually go with cheesecake. So far I’ve tried it with cherry (good) and blackberry (really really good)…

Bubblegum (11MG): Good straight out of the mail but the flavor gets more intense as time goes on. Flavor is there but not overpowering. Not an all day vape for me as I seem to lose the flavor the more I vape it at one time. Really good vapor…not much TH. I tried another vendor's bubblegum and it wasn't nearly as good.

Strawberry Shortcake (18MG): This one was way too hyped up for me. Tried it out of the mail and couldn’t taste much strawberry or shortcake. Tastes sort of candle-esque. Not my favorite.

Blackberry (11 MG 0MG): So far this has been the most flavorful e-liquid straight out the mail that I have ever tried. I can totally taste the blackberry. Good vapor and shockingly strong TH at 11MG. Decent TH at 0 MG too. Good to mix with Cheesecake as well.

Vanilla Latte (18 MG): Very flavorful. Strong, sweet coffee flavor. Could not taste too much of the vanilla though. Low TH. Decent vapor. Overall I like it and it’s a good vape to go along with my morning cup of joe. I have this in 0 MG but I haven’t had a chance to try it yet.

Fried Apples (11MG): Strong cinnamon taste with a hint of candy flavored apple. This was hyped up a lot and but I am not too impressed. Definitely flavorful. I don’t think I like vaping cinnamon. Sticks in atomizers for a long time even after soaking it in 70% Isopropyl alcohol overnight.

Pear (18MG): Received as a sample. Tried next day after it arrived. Very tart and tastes like pear with and a little like some white wines do. Decent TH and really good vapor. Can taste the pear on the inhale and definitely on the exhale. Would buy this again.

Grandpa’s Mix (6MG): Tried the next day after receiving it in the mail. Definitely can taste evergreen and a hint of tobacco. Reminds me of what a Grandpa would smell like (if I had Grandpa’s). I liked it for the first few inhales but it got old fast. After awhile it started to taste like I was vaping one of those pine airfreshners from long ago. Not my favorite.

Hawaiian Delight (16 MG): Very smooth vape. Most prominent tastes were pineapple and coconut. Very little TH though and the flavor could be stronger.

Blueberry (16MG): I am so used to anything claiming to taste like blueberry to not taste like the real thing. This juice tastes just like real blueberries and not “bluberry”. It is really flavorful and tasty. Decent TH and really good vapor. Do not get if you do not really like the taste of real blueberries.

Cherry Blossom (16MG): I really like cherry flavor. This has a very mild, yet noticeable cherry flavor with a floral background. Not too cherry and not too flowery. Perfect! As always…great vapor…mild TH. This one is really refreshing. Will definitely look forward to vaping it again. Might add some cherry if I want a little bit more cherry flavor but it won’t be needed on a regular basis.

Black Raspberry Champagne (6MG): As always strong flavor and really good vapor. I can’t really taste the champagne in it but the black raspberry is the predominant taste. If you like fruity/berry type vapes then this is one to try.

Irish Mintz (6MG): Has a nice creamy taste of mint and vanilla to it. Reminds me of those little square mints you get at weddings. This one was a bit too sweet for my taste. Maybe adding some mint flavor to it would level it out some. This one would be good to add to a coffee flavor juice.

sandiego

Jan 6, 2011
Chicago, IL
I ordered Irish Mintz and Kick azz Caramel. I love caramel, but not this one! I honestly don't taste ANY caramel and really wonder if something else wound up in the bottle - whatever it is, I don't like it. The Irish Mintz is good, and I think anyone who smoked menthol (which I never did) would really love this. I disagree w/Zara about adding more mint, because (for me) being a non-menthol smoker, it has enough as it is. As I said, I like it, but it couldn't be my all day vape. I was counting on the caramel for that one!

sranger331

Jan 21, 2011
Ohio
I ordered waffle and Dekang RY 4, two separate orders. I normally use cartomizers, but I tried the waffle in an atomizer first, because I wasn't sure if I would like it. I got a really strong butter flavor. Made sense waffle, syrup, butter. Decided I didn't really like it. I like RY 4 so I just put that in a freshcartomizer and I got the same butter flavor. I let them stand probably four or five weeks now and they both taste the same.

parisbabe

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
Lake Elsinore, CA
I just placed an order for Cotton Candy and Candy Cane. See plenty of reviews for Candy Cane but anyone else tried the Cotton Candy?

After reading all of these I will DEFINITELY be ordering some fried apple and grandpa's mix. I think I found a new favorite supplier!

I ordered the cotton candy and it was just sugar...no flave. But the candy cane is spot on!!!

dale1962

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Charlotte,NC
I ordered Irish Mintz and Kick azz Caramel. I love caramel, but not this one! I honestly don't taste ANY caramel and really wonder if something else wound up in the bottle - whatever it is, I don't like it. The Irish Mintz is good, and I think anyone who smoked menthol (which I never did) would really love this. I disagree w/Zara about adding more mint, because (for me) being a non-menthol smoker, it has enough as it is. As I said, I like it, but it couldn't be my all day vape. I was counting on the caramel for that one!
Sandiego,If it's caramel your after try there caramel cream,nutty caramel or caramel tobacco all very good IMO.....

daisyd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2010
Az
I have ordered very many samples recently. Today I finally got to melon explosion. I was very hesitant about this one because I've never had artificial melon that tasted right, but I gave it a shot thinking that if it's good it would be nice when it's hot out. Holy cow! This is really good. I have spent a lot of time tasting tobacco flavors because the fruit and baked flavors were all just too strong to vape all day. This one isn't at all. It's very flavorful, but not overpowering to where my stomache starts to hurt. I can't decide whether it's more honeydew or watermelon. It tastes just like it though. Very good. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread