TopVapor E-Liquid Reviews here Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnydotexe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2011
Springfield, MO
Ordered 10ml bottles of cherry tobacco, nutty caramel and watermelon in 24mg. Dripping on an LR bauway atty.

Cherry Tobacco - Right out of the bottle this one wasn't very enjoyable. The only thing that comes to mind when trying to find something to compare it to, would be a cheap cherry air freshener. reviews say to let this one steep for 1-2 weeks, so I'll try that because I REALLY wanted this to be my new daily go-to juice. This flavor will dominate your atty, and probably your cart/carto...I flushed my bauway atty twice, and after at least 10 drops of watermelon I'm still tasting the cherry.

Nutty Caramel - No nuts, slight hint of caramel, and a weird aftertaste that is eerily similar to a cough drop. I went in to this one thinking it would be RY4-style and was let down. What's' weird is that I loved it on the first few drips, then it slowly became not so enjoyable. Another one I'll probably let steep before making a final decision.

Watermelon - The most enjoyable of the three, but very far from being my favorite watermelon juice. Like all the others I've tried, it's more watermelon-flavored candy than actual watermelon.

So far I'm not very impressed with the Top Vapor brand. I've been switching brands/retailers a lot trying to find the perfect balance of flavor and cost, and Top Vapor doesn't quite hit the nail on the head for me. I'll let these juices steep and try them through other atties and maybe even a carto before throwing them up in the classifieds. There are also some other Top Vapor flavors I'll try before moving on to the next brand, since I really do want to like these(mainly because MV has reasonable prices, great CS...and I can get juices + gear from the same place).

Eta: The longer I vape these juices, the more I realize I don't like them and I'm kinda left with a "blah" feeling after vaping them all day. They all seem to have this aura/undertone to them that I can't quite put my finger on, maybe alcohol-based flavoring isn't my cup of tea? Anyways, I threw them up in the classifieds as I'm convinced steeping won't change my mind. Not hating on the brand or the retailer(lovin' madvapes so far), these Top Vapor juices simply just aren't for me.

Last edited:

MadmanMacguyver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2011
Dallas Texas
Top vapor Banana 18mg
Flavor 4/5 a little perfumy but I steeped it last night and most of that is gone going to do it again for a few days. take that out and tastes like banana runts some other banana flavord candy I've had before.
Vapor 4/5 pretty good I have to work on over filling my 5ohm cartos got too used to my miniclearo tanks so It may be better after I vape em out more.
TH 3/5 mild/medium but then I'm used to higher nic I just didn't think i wanted that w a dessert vape flavor...

TV Strawberry
Flavor 5/5 It actually tastes like strawberries a little sweet like a light sprinkling of sugar on fresh strawberries.
Vapor 5/5 Really good I was amazed it s getting Foggy in my computer room (maybe I should slow down)...Naww Tastes too good may be wired in a few hrs
TH 5/5 Didn't expect this from strawberry First draw of it I took at 6v doubled me over...lol i i i'm ok...... Great TH maybe just a little less would be perfect Its great on my mini tank just goes too fast that way. I'll be out by tomorrow...

redheadone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2011
North Carolina
Nutty Caramel, Caramel Cream, and Kick-AZZ Caramel I have ordered these twice since i zoomed through the first batch as I only got the 10ml bottles the first time. The second time I got the 30ml in the kick-azz and 10ml in the nutty caramel. The first time around the flavors were terrific but do not know what happened the second time around I dont know if the larger ml made the flavor less or what but could not taste anything. Guess I will let them steep awhile and see if the flavor improves. Maybe they just needed more flavoring I guess time will tell but I will order them again and see if I get an improvement on the flavor because I really like these. Am also going to try the Maple Cream.

jcleaver

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
Palatine, IL
Just received an order of Kick-Azz Caramel, Maple Cream, and Caramel Tobacco. Maple Cream is the best of the bunch, and the others are sometimes good. On the Kick-Azz Caramel it seems to me that the taste disappears between vapes at times. When it is there, it is good. On the Caramel Tobacco I had a strange experience, for me. It started out hurting my throat. I put it on another PV and the taste was smooth. I am using all of these on CE2 Clearomizers, and the only reason i mention this is because I noticed when I filled it, the Caramel Tobacco was a light color. After an hour, it is very dark on top, but still light towards the bottom. I am guessing the ingredients are separating. This may be a deal-breaker if I have to mix it up all the time while still in the Carto. It also has seemed to lose it's flavor. So basically, the Maple Cream is quite good consistently, and the other 2 are OK, but not great, IMHO.

johnnydotexe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2011
Springfield, MO

After a week of steeping, the smell and tastes seem to be the same. I have been able to finally place my finger on that strange "aura" about them, it's oddly very similar to a perfume. I firmly believe the flavors(and flavor base) used in these juices are something I just can't bring myself to like, unfortunately.

dale1962

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Charlotte,NC
Has anyone tried the new Top Vapor Raspberry or Raspberry Lemonade? I'm very intrigued but would like some feedback before I take the plunge.
I've tried the raspberry Lemonade and I think it's a great combination,taste both flavors to the tee.Had it in 16mg and had great vapor and taste and smooth TH.WOULD DEFINATELY RECOMMEND,I mainly vape tobacco flavors other than very berry and I think it's as good or better than the very berry.

MASTER0FDAMPF

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Philly
I nabbed a free 5ml bottle of the raspberry lemonade at the philly vapefest and finally got around to it. That stuff is great! I am going to have to order more with my next order. The lemony flavor doesn't have the waxy flavor I got from the other lemon flavors I tried. Great vapor as with all of the TopVapor stuff I have tried.

I tried the coffee about a month ago...not as much coffee flavor as I had hoped. Alot of Creamy sweet, but I will try it again in a few days and put a "Steeped" review.

I found all of the TopVapor matches to the DK juice to put out a little higher vapor, although they did taste a little sweeter to me (such as TV usa mix vs DK usa mix) And I was not a fan of the TV tobacco flavor (but maybe I will try it again now that it has steeped). It had a plasticy taste that just wouldn't stop and was hard to clear out of my attys.

I mostly get tobacco juices, and I now exclusively order all my Dekang from them, as I have gotten fake crap from other suppliers. Their juice is consistent and genuine and you can not beat the price/shipping time from MadVapes!

wolfstone5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2010
Somerset, Pennsylvania
I bought a 30ml bottle of Top Vapor Blueberry. It had a very perfumy taste to it that I didn't care for. Steeping only slightly improved it. Then I tried an experiment. I mixed some with the TV Tobacco and it actually turned out to be a really good combo. I mixed two parts tobacco to one part blueberry.

Worldgod

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2011
Spokane
Caramel Tobacco 24mg is my absolute favorite juice I have found so far. (Have only tried around 15-20 dif flavors from dif vendors). Just the right amount of caramel flavor without being too sweet. TH is just right for me dripping at 5v.

I really am enjoying the Raspberry Lemonaide I just received. I can make out both flavors perfectly and again it is not too sweet. TH is again just right.

Few others I have tried:
-Rootbeer....wow...just like rootbeer drums hard candy...awesome...just a touch too sweet for me but I would buy again.
-Black Licorice...it is what it says...if you like black licorice try it...you won't be disappointed.
-Atomic Fireball...HOLY CRAP...just like the candy and super powerfull...not something I wanna vape daily but very good if the time is right but you will have that flavor on your atty for a while for sure!
-Coffee...not my cup of tea :)

All of the above have been 24mg :p

----WG

MASTER0FDAMPF

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Philly
I tried the coffee about a month ago...not as much coffee flavor as I had hoped. Alot of Creamy sweet, but I will try it again in a few days and put a "Steeped" review.

I found all of the TopVapor matches to the DK juice to put out a little higher vapor, although they did taste a little sweeter to me (such as TV usa mix vs DK usa mix) And I was not a fan of the TV tobacco flavor (but maybe I will try it again now that it has steeped).

The coffee that I had ordered a while back had actually settled?!?!?! Maybe I just got an off bottle, because when I got the coffee weekly sample pack, that liquid is alot lighter and doesn't settle like my 30ml TopVapor bottle did.

All the coffee flavors were similar, the Hazelnut carmel mach was nice, but needed more hazelnut flavor. My favorite of the 5 that were in the pack.

I had the same taste with the new coffee liquid - too sweet and creamy...I would enjoy a nice black coffee liquid over coffee with sugar and cream.

Tried the tobacco again, and most of the plasticy tase went away with steeping, but it was still not my favorite.

I loved the USA mix and RY4 in the top vapor. A bit smoother and stronger flavor than the Dekang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread