Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaitaan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Syracuse, NY
:evil: wow, I made another order on thursday, and just now recieve my package today (mailman just left the building)! thanks Hoog and company, for quick service yet again :rickroll:

of the flavors I recieved: these 3 I tried, all 24mg;
cappuccino...bitter coffee taste, with a touch of sweet cream..chemically aftertaste and in smell...vapor is good, TH is good...going to let it steep a few days and retry..
kick azz caramel... awesome, smells and tastes like kraft caramels...good vapor and TH...will order more when this is gone
last but not least, vannutla... sweet, hazelnutty taste, good vapor and throat hit...another one I would reorder...may use to mix with coffee or other similar flavors... many more to go hehehe... :evil:

Last edited:

Shaitaan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Syracuse, NY
:evil: ok, a couple more tried...
I'm still liking these as my 3 favorites atm...new bottles recieved yesterday, tasted last night and again today...
fireball... I'm a cinnamon and clove freak so, this is still my favorite flavor, reminds me more of the little red cinnamon candies used in baking and stuff...good vapor, great TH...
black licorice... real nice..reminds me of those black licorice pipes I used to get as a kid...great vapor and TH....
and last but not least, clove... they don't remind me of clove cigs, more like clove hard candies or gumdrops, my 2nd favorite atm...sweet, nice bite... good vapor and great TH...
..yes I will buy them again... :party::headbang::evil:

rainkeltoia

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2011
Maine
I'm somewhat disappointed... I got MadChai with the hopes of getting a nice spice chai taste and... its soapy and all in all pretty gross. I'll try it again in a bit but I don't have a lot of hope for this one which makes me VERY sad as chai is my favorite beverage and I was hoping to find a good one.

Edit to this, I tried it today and I'm tossing it. I won't even share this with anyone for fear that some cleaner got mixed in or something it really is like you shoved soap/cleaner into my mouth. you might want to check and make sure idk how many other people got the same batch.

Last edited:

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
Got a bunch more liquids, so thought I'd review them here. All are 24mg, vaped on the new eGo Mega dual coil cartomizers with the exception of a few on a 1.8ohm Bauway single-coil 50mm cartomizer.

Coffee
As I may have mentioned I'm a coffee fiend when it comes to vaping and the only perfect coffee flavour I've had so far was from Crystal Liquid, but theirs isn't available in anything stronger than 16mg. Sadly, my search for the perfect coffee vape continues because this doesn't takes like good coffee. Or any coffee. It has a hint of something that sniffs tentatively around the idea of something vaguely coffee-ish before becoming spooked by a noise and running off to hide under a hot peanut cart. It's kind of like a milder version of their Kona, which tastes even less like coffee. Strong throat hit though, which I like. Vapable as long as I don't try and pretend it's coffee.

Caramel Apple
Lots of apple. Little to no caramel -- but that may be because their caramel is just generically sweet with no real caramel flavour to it. But the apple is nice. Kind of like apple juice.

Chocolate Mint
This one was a surprise. I didn't think I'd really like it, but it actually tastes like a peppermint patty. Wonderful cool minty flavour wrapped in a dark chocolate type of flavour that is surprisingly accurate and very, very tasty. The TH is a little subdued, but that's something I can overlook because it's just so damn good. In the hit-or-miss world of Top Vapor liquids, this is a big hit with me.

Very Berry
Quite nice. It's more a candy berry flavour than real berries, but it's still tasty. Good TH.

Cheesecake
This one was kind of disturbing, because it fell somewhere around the upslope of the uncanny valley of flavour. There's something cheesecaky about it, but it's a strange sort of cheesecake flavour that that strong suggests that this is what it was aiming for, but then the coffee bumped into it while it was fleeing to the peanut cart and it nicked a container of Parmesan instead. I actually can't really vape this. It's slightly more tolerable when mixed with Very Berry (which I actually bought specifically to "top" this cheesecake) but still doesn't drag it out of the uncanny valley enough to make it vapable.

Spearmint
Tastes like Scope. Very candy-style spearmint, which is kind of disappointing as I tried their mint flavour and found it was a fantastic fresh mint leaf flavour. Decent TH but too sweet.

Kick-Azz Caramel
So, I tried the regular, less-azz-kicky caramel and found that it was just a generic sweet flavour with no real caramel in it. I had hoped that this would be a more robust caramel. Instead, it is a generic sweet flavour with no real caramel in it. It is perhaps ever-so-slightly more flavourful than the regular caramel but it still doesn't taste like caramel. Good TH, but otherwise it tastes like caramel in the same way that veggie burgers taste like ground beef.

Justinking

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
Asheville NC
www.vapeunited.com
As of now, "Top Banana" is My all day, "Root beer" I could also see being my all day, but I've not used enough to really make a decision. "Key Lime Freeze" Is about a 5/10 as the after taste is a little off. I know that "0siris's" All day is "Lemon Blueberry Cotton Candy"... "Peach Cobbler" I'll give 9/10 Taste is Spot on, but Vapor is a bit low, but not enough to whine about.

So as of now those are the ones I've given an Honest test, I'm gettin ready to go through the Citrus Pack and see what that has to offer me, Will be gettin back to ya, Thanks, HOOG/MADVAPES!

Shaitaan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Syracuse, NY
I got to try out peach cobbler: I didn't care for it, tasted the peach, barely...more reminded me of eating potpourri :p...had real nice throat hit and good vapor though...
also, wintergreen: reminded me too much like dipping Skoal for my taste, had ok vapor, ok throat hit....
and, amaretto: mild throat hit and vapor, flavor was fair, only slight taste of almonds...
also, buttered waffles: nice vapor and mild throat hit, very tasty...loved the buttery taste, inhale and exhale...also nice aftertaste...I'd possibly pick up more, and try adding maple cream to it :thumbs:
caramel apples: good vapor and throat hit...can taste the caramel, jolly rancher-ish apple taste...will let steep a while and see if it improves, still, it isn't bad...
last but not least, cappucino: good vapor, fair throat hit... flavor was hard to figure out, no reminders for me of strong coffee, or creaminess...

the wintergreen I'm giving to my brother if he wants, he happened to like it and ordered his own...I'll give the peach cobbler and cappucino along with the caramel apples, some more steeping and re-evaluate later...
:evil:

goodtimes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2011
OKC
Kona Cream and Vanutla are both in our regular rotation around here. Their names seem fairly arbitrary to me as neither of them really seem to taste much like their namesake. BUT, they are both very good!

I was actually posting to say that I'd really like to see more of a selection of Tobacco flavors (and Tobacco blends). Considering the number of flavors, I was a little surprised to see how few Tobacco based flavors there are.

Keep up the good work!

Laffs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2011
Texas
WOW! I just put the week old Kona Cream in a new carto last night, and I am loving it! :vapor::vapor:

Thank goodness I only went with the 18 nic because I'd have a headache by now otherwise! :blink: Yes, it is tasty enough my self control is suddenly lacking. :blush:

It has a nice, albeit a bit faint, Kona taste and the cream is not something I put in my actual Kona coffee, yet adds to the flavor very nicely. It is my current all day vape, except when I catch myself vaping constantly and need to put it down. Then I switch to Vanilla Tobacco (or one of the others listed below) with an atty instead. It has a little stronger TH and good amount of vapor, too.

I also have tried the Coffee and Creme Brulee found those to have good flavor and nice vape clouds as well. The flavors seem to be better after steeping a week. I like mixing the Creme Brulee with tobacco or Vanilla Tobacco flavors now and then. I shake them before loading the carts or the new carto. Not sure if that is 'right or wrong' but is what I've been doing.

I am using all in the e-Power 14650 mah which is 3.7 v. So far, these flavors and the amount of vapor are better than two ejuices I've tried from another site. I have got a Kona flavor on order, which I may add a drop of just to bring the Kona to the forefront of the Kona Cream, but it is very tasty and quite vaporable as sold. :2cool:

THANK YOU, Mad Vapes!!

CHOCOLATE MINT
I love it. I let my friends and family try it and everyone says its delicious. Reminds me a lot of A York Peppermint Patty (Dark Chocolate).

Ultamint
I enjoy this one very much as well. Pretty strong mint flavor. A lot of my friends say its the closest to a Menthol cigarette (Newports to be exact)... but I think it tastes just like a piece of peppermint candy.

I strongly recommend both of these to menthol fans.

Tell ya what, after trying various juices from MadVapes, its my go-to site. The prices are awesome as well.

Last edited:

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
Incognito™;3873148 said:
CHOCOLATE MINT
I love it. I let my friends and family try it and everyone says its delicious. Reminds me a lot of A York Peppermint Patty (Dark Chocolate).

Agreed on this one. I wasn't particularly chuffed with most of MadVapes' flavours, but this one is still the best chocolate mint I've had so far.

Shaitaan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Syracuse, NY
I just recieved my order for 5 new bottles of juice... 50ml 18mg nic refills of clove, spearmint and candy cane, and 50ml 16mg nic Top Banana and Kick-Azz Caramel...
I got to sample the spearmint my brother ordered recently and enjoyed it immensely so ordered my own, his was 24mg nic though....after drenching one of my 1.5ohm dc's with spearmint, it tastes just as good as my brother's.... it reminds me a cross between the spearmint or doublemint gum from wrigley's....has good throat hit, and good vapor :) I loaded up my newly cleaned 1.5ohm XL dc carto with Kick-Azz Caramel and have been vaping it since I filled it....still nice and smooth, consistent flavor...nice throat hit and TONS of vapor...still happy with it atm being my daily vape :)...once i get the chance to open up the others, i'll post if there was a change in flavor or not, as well....for now, keep on vaping...
:evil::headbang::rickroll::headbang::evil:

michael69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2011
London
I've got the Kona Cream (a freebie from someone who didn't like it)
I really like this; what else might I like from the top vapor line up?
I wasn't expecting to either!

(I love chocolate, coffee-type flavours, tobaccos.....)

WOW! I just put the week old Kona Cream in a new carto last night, and I am loving it! :vapor::vapor:

Thank goodness I only went with the 18 nic because I'd have a headache by now otherwise! :blink: Yes, it is tasty enough my self control is suddenly lacking. :blush:

It has a nice, albeit a bit faint, Kona taste and the cream is not something I put in my actual Kona coffee, yet adds to the flavor very nicely. It is my current all day vape, except when I catch myself vaping constantly and need to put it down. Then I switch to Vanilla Tobacco (or one of the others listed below) with an atty instead. It has a little stronger TH and good amount of vapor, too.

I also have tried the Coffee and Creme Brulee found those to have good flavor and nice vape clouds as well. The flavors seem to be better after steeping a week. I like mixing the Creme Brulee with tobacco or Vanilla Tobacco flavors now and then. I shake them before loading the carts or the new carto. Not sure if that is 'right or wrong' but is what I've been doing.

I am using all in the e-Power 14650 mah which is 3.7 v. So far, these flavors and the amount of vapor are better than two ejuices I've tried from another site. I have got a Kona flavor on order, which I may add a drop of just to bring the Kona to the forefront of the Kona Cream, but it is very tasty and quite vaporable as sold. :2cool:

THANK YOU, Mad Vapes!!

MASTER0FDAMPF

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Philly
I am not sure if it is on the site yet but I got a sample of Dreamsicle at VapeFest. It is a (for lack of better wording) not sharp but not mellow citrus flavor. I found it to be a mix of possibly mandarin orange and grapefruit. I was expecting a bit of vanilla (sicle made me think it would be there) but I did not taste any. Vapor was as expected with a product from the Top Vapor line and the throat hit was on par as well. Not my favorite flavor, but certainly not something I would shy away from recommending either.

wolcen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2011
Boston, MA
www.wolcen.com
I've got the Kona Cream (a freebie from someone who didn't like it)
I really like this; what else might I like from the top vapor line up?
I wasn't expecting to either!

(I love chocolate, coffee-type flavours, tobaccos.....)

The Kona Cream is probably the best of the coffee's. You may also like Kick Azz Caramel or Cappuccino. I personally care for any of the other coffee's. Haven't tried many tobacco's, but I found the very berry tobacco to be OK (I liked the very berry itself as well).

prometheus

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Pittsburgh PA
Has anyone had any problems with the Top Banana? I got some in today and been vaping it but the only thing I am getting is the taste of alcohol and a sour pickel after taste. Don't get me wrong I love alcohol and pickels but never thought of vaping it lol. Seriously though would steeping it for a few weeks maybe kill the alcohol taste and bring out any banana? Anyone have any experience with it? Thankfully I was smart this time and only got a 10ml. Usually I get a 50 and end up forcing myself to vape a flavor I can't stand just to get my money's worth ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread