totally wicked atomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

justrubl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2008
Houston, Texas, United States
I have gotten the multipack of atties from totally wicked in all 3 models and have to say they are the best atomizers I have. :evil: The give off the most vapor and (at least with the ones I have used so far) there is no break in time to get rid of the new atomizer taste. I got an atomizer from another supplier and it took 2 days to get rid of that taste and never produced the vapor that these do.

yvilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2008
Rochester, NY
Nestran, their "801" or penstyle atomizers are RN 4072s. And their "901" or mini or SD atomizers are RN 4075s. Some of us definitely prefer the RN series, as opposed to the DSE series. They run a bit hotter, and have the lower/rounder (as opposed to the "pointy") mesh bridge. So that may be why Just likes them.

I imagine the 3rd type would be the 510 atomizer, as TW sells those too.

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
that's funny. some people say the TW attys are no good and say they aren't.

Most people like the BE112's as apposed to the DSE801's/

I love the BE112s but they dont seem to last at 6v long. Is it just mine? lol

The 4072 seem better,

I know that TW was out of attys the last couple of days I checked on their site. Is that normal or do they restock quickly? I would like to try some.

So the TW attys are good at 6v?

Or maybe a better question is which 801's are best at 6v?

Ive found that my 510s last longer at 6v.

Appreciate any replies.

Nestran

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
Rhode Island
Nestran, their "801" or penstyle atomizers are RN 4072s. And their "901" or mini or SD atomizers are RN 4075s. Some of us definitely prefer the RN series, as opposed to the DSE series. They run a bit hotter, and have the lower/rounder (as opposed to the "pointy") mesh bridge. So that may be why Just likes them.

I imagine the 3rd type would be the 510 atomizer, as TW sells those too.

ok. I did notice that the 510s they have seem to have a thicker gold band at the base than the ones I have. Not sure if that's just cosmetic or not though.

Nestran

scyllabub

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2008
London, UK
I bought a pack of 5 TW 901 atties - 3 of them died immediately that I dripped into them. I've never had that happen with any other atomiser :confused: Only one lasted a reasonable time, steaming didn't help.

Yesterday I received a pack of iVapour atties and none of my existing cartridges - several different 'brands' - are (that should be "is", grammatically) usable because the bridge in the atty is so high.

I see that the blank cartridge in the iVapour atty is significantly shorter than any others.

It's not the end of the world because I usually drip, but I was trying to use up the 100+ carts I've still got here - and have paid for, of course :rolleyes: It's impossibly messy trying to cut the fillings to fit them into the blank iVapour mouthpieces.

scylla

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread