TPA Cinnamon flavor mix percent question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Singaw

May 21, 2014
ComVal, Philippines
Perfumers Apprentice - Cinnamon Flavor

I have purchased a small bottle of the above cinnamon flavor from TPA and would like some recommendation on the mix percentage. I found somewhere but can't remember where or find it again that it is very strong and should be mix at less than 1%. Anybody have first hand knowledge with this flavor and can save me a bit of experimenting.

HeadInClouds

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2013
Adding 0.5% to a bakery recipe (like banana nut bread) is enough to get the desired effect for me.
I doubt I've ever used as much as 1% in a recipe, but I could see going that high for something really spicy, like chai tea.

btw, this cinnamon flavor (like all brands I've tried) gains strength as your recipe ages, so careful about your measures if your leftovers will sit around a while before you vape them.

Singaw

May 21, 2014
ComVal, Philippines
Just in case anybody finds this thread later...

When the Cinnamon Flavor arrived today I mixed up 5ml of 50/50 10mg juice with 1% flavor and 1% Stevia Liquid Sweetener. It has a nice flavor to me, definitely cinnamon with a slight woody tone. I could stand a bit more cinnamon flavor which I hope will develop after a week of steeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread