The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

TRADING/SWAPING THREAD & PIF (pay it forward)- Out with the OLD in with the NEW

Discussion in 'Smokeless Image' started by Imagine, Feb 17, 2012.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. estaz

estaz Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 15, 2012
    New York, NY
    I've got 4 sealed nanos, 4 sealed blank cartos, and 3 sealed ce3's. looking to trade for a slider pcc or any other well functioning pcc that charges volt batteries. Also got some unused tips if you want those as well. All from SI

2. charlzrocks

charlzrocks Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 28, 2012
    Hamilton, MS
    I got a 5ml bottle of Niquid SoHo 18mg less about 1ml for trade....whatcha got?

3. charlzrocks

Dec 28, 2012
    Hamilton, MS
    .....BUMP.....
    Still available!

4. Hewzee

Hewzee Full Member

May 7, 2013
    AZ
    I have the following:
    1, 5 ml. bottle of Summertime Tea 6mg.
    1, 5 ml. bottle of Mint Chocolate Chip 0mg.
    1, 5ml bottle of Butterscotch 0mg.
    1, 30ml bottle of RY4 0mg.

Willing to trade for other e-juice such as Vanilla, Capp, Sinnabun, Strawnanna Smoothie or whatever you have!

5. Stratman

Stratman Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 8, 2013
    Florida
    I have a 30ml bottle of 12MG ry4 for trade...anything interesting considered.

6. ebutchart

ebutchart Full Member

Dec 6, 2012
    ohio
    I screwed up when ordering last week. So my loss your gain. I have 2 X2 bats for trade. One is the middle size 900? It is chrome and gas some wear. It has less than 15 charges. I also have a black manual 1300 that is 4 DAYS old. I charged once. Both are manual. I want to trade for a spinner 1300 manual for both. I'd like it fairly new and black if possible. I meant to order that for the Labor Day sale but messed up and bought that one. If I had the cash I'd just but it but I don't.

7. ebutchart

ebutchart Full Member

Dec 6, 2012
    ohio
    Anyone have an x2 carrying case.

8. charlzrocks

Dec 28, 2012
    Hamilton, MS
    Originally Posted by charlzrocks I have 4 (still sealed in the package) Country cartomizers at 24mg nicotine which I found to be too strong for me. I would like to trade for something that is 12mg or 18mg (Country, or ....?) still sealed. PM me!I decided to vodka soak and hot water rinse these and use em as blanks, so they are off the table, sorry!

9. Esoterica3

Esoterica3 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 20, 2011
    Sedona, AZ
    5 sealed unused Nanos up for grabs.

will trade...maybe the mini tanks?

10. VapHer

VapHer Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 16, 2013
    Houston, TX
    Vision nano clearo? I'll take them. I have a vivi nova mini tank and a DCT X10 - your choice if which one :)

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

11. Esoterica3

Esoterica3 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 20, 2011
    Sedona, AZ
    No, the SI ones...pm sent

12. estaz

estaz Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 15, 2012
    New York, NY
    repost:
    I've got 4 sealed nanos, 4 sealed blank cartos, and 3 sealed ce3's. looking to trade for a slider pcc or any other well functioning pcc that charges volt batteries. Also got some unused tips if you want those as well. All from SI

13. Bintmartin

Bintmartin Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2013
    Minnesota, USA
    I'd love to have this if you still have it. I for an RBA and I need a mod for it.

Just some crazy old lady happily vaping away.

14. Garemlin

Garemlin Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 15, 2013
    In the Mist
    I have seven T3 coils that have reached their end of life. I am offering them up to anyone who rebuilds them. Suggest a trade or make an offer.

15. attitude

attitude Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2012
    Tampa
    I have 30 ml 12 mg bottle of Cappuccino. Willing to trade it for any good offer for anything. Make me an offer.

16. VegaGoose

VegaGoose Full Member

Aug 7, 2013
    Panama City
    I have a blue 78mm automatic battery and the charger for it I've used the battery for two weeks and then switch to the X2 as it was more my fit.
    I'd like to get a x2 case out of em but make me an offer I just don't want it to go to waste.

17. Ciel

Ciel Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 3, 2013
    Dothan, AL, USA
    I have a black v2 case that is about maybe 6 months old. It's gathering dust because I just carry around my vape in my small purse. It is not in perfect condition and smells like candy...vape candy. But I gave my little batteries away to friends to help them quit and now I want a little one back because I'm weird and stuff. I use a v2 and an evod but I love the little batteries too.

So let me know what you think!

18. VegaGoose

VegaGoose Full Member

Aug 7, 2013
    Panama City
    Send me your address to HTLGoose@gmail.com and I'll send it too you straight away. I'm just happy it won't go to waste.

19. lume1wcu

lume1wcu Full Member

Oct 25, 2013
    NC
    I have 5 aspire t3 (bdc) heads, 2 t3 clearos (bcc) and 12 t3 (bcc) heads I don't want. All are sealed.

What I'm looking for are some 3.5ml Aspire Vivi Nova (bdc) heads, an Aspire Vivi Nova (bdc) clearo and a glass
    tank for an Aspire Vivi Nova.

I want to try the glass for my Niquid Mintoid that cracked my T3.

I also have 2 new bottles of 18 mg RY4 that I'd like to trade for 555 in either 12 or 18.

20. VegaGoose

VegaGoose Full Member

Aug 7, 2013
    Panama City
    You may not need a glass tank with the new aspire line I used mt baker vapors ecto cooler which is very hard on tanks and it never hurt mine