TRADING/SWAPING THREAD & PIF (pay it forward)- Out with the OLD in with the NEW

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebutchart

Dec 6, 2012
ohio
I screwed up when ordering last week. So my loss your gain. I have 2 X2 bats for trade. One is the middle size 900? It is chrome and gas some wear. It has less than 15 charges. I also have a black manual 1300 that is 4 DAYS old. I charged once. Both are manual. I want to trade for a spinner 1300 manual for both. I'd like it fairly new and black if possible. I meant to order that for the Labor Day sale but messed up and bought that one. If I had the cash I'd just but it but I don't.

charlzrocks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
Hamilton, MS
Originally Posted by charlzrocks I have 4 (still sealed in the package) Country cartomizers at 24mg nicotine which I found to be too strong for me. I would like to trade for something that is 12mg or 18mg (Country, or ....?) still sealed. PM me!I decided to vodka soak and hot water rinse these and use em as blanks, so they are off the table, sorry!

Last edited:

Bintmartin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Minnesota, USA
I screwed up when ordering last week. So my loss your gain. I have 2 X2 bats for trade. One is the middle size 900? It is chrome and gas some wear. It has less than 15 charges. I also have a black manual 1300 that is 4 DAYS old. I charged once. Both are manual. I want to trade for a spinner 1300 manual for both. I'd like it fairly new and black if possible. I meant to order that for the Labor Day sale but messed up and bought that one. If I had the cash I'd just but it but I don't.

I'd love to have this if you still have it. I for an RBA and I need a mod for it.

Just some crazy old lady happily vaping away.

Ciel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2013
Dothan, AL, USA
I have a blue 78mm automatic battery and the charger for it I've used the battery for two weeks and then switch to the X2 as it was more my fit.
I'd like to get a x2 case out of em but make me an offer I just don't want it to go to waste.

I have a black v2 case that is about maybe 6 months old. It's gathering dust because I just carry around my vape in my small purse. It is not in perfect condition and smells like candy...vape candy. But I gave my little batteries away to friends to help them quit and now I want a little one back because I'm weird and stuff. I use a v2 and an evod but I love the little batteries too.

So let me know what you think!

lume1wcu

Oct 25, 2013
NC
I have 5 aspire t3 (bdc) heads, 2 t3 clearos (bcc) and 12 t3 (bcc) heads I don't want. All are sealed.

What I'm looking for are some 3.5ml Aspire Vivi Nova (bdc) heads, an Aspire Vivi Nova (bdc) clearo and a glass
tank for an Aspire Vivi Nova.

I want to try the glass for my Niquid Mintoid that cracked my T3.

I also have 2 new bottles of 18 mg RY4 that I'd like to trade for 555 in either 12 or 18.

VegaGoose

Aug 7, 2013
Panama City
I have 5 aspire t3 (bdc) heads, 2 t3 clearos (bcc) and 12 t3 (bcc) heads I don't want. All are sealed.

What I'm looking for are some 3.5ml Aspire Vivi Nova (bdc) heads, an Aspire Vivi Nova (bdc) clearo and a glass
tank for an Aspire Vivi Nova.

I want to try the glass for my Niquid Mintoid that cracked my T3.

I also have 2 new bottles of 18 mg RY4 that I'd like to trade for 555 in either 12 or 18.

You may not need a glass tank with the new aspire line I used mt baker vapors ecto cooler which is very hard on tanks and it never hurt mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread