TRADING/SWAPING THREAD & PIF (pay it forward)- Out with the OLD in with the NEW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitequitter

Sep 26, 2012
Florida
Yeah, I was off the mindset that as long as no money exchanged hands it would be fine too. Kinda stinks. I've recently discovered that I now have three other brands of liquid I can't use due to some sort of sensitivity and was hoping to switch back to SI Volt juice via swap. Oh well, guess I'm sol lol

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2

ThunderT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2012
Hoosier
Here's a few:

X2 T3 Clearomizer Filled one time.
NicQuid midnight express 20 ml 1.8 mg
Black 1300 X2 auto batt used for 6 months
Green 65mm batt green led used for 30 days
White 65mm batt orange led used for 60 days
Green 65mm batt green led used for 60 days

looking for new X2 clearomizers maybe some 555 but open to trade other items as well.

Garemlin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
In the Mist
Have a 78mm black auto that I would like to trade for a 78mm manual. It is less than a month old and used rarely. It does have a few slight scratches from rubbing on the knurled part of my T3 when it was in my case. Would prefer black and used for about the same amount of time. But open to other colors that are not "frilly" so to speak.

TehGoobz

Feb 16, 2013
iowa
Have a 78mm black auto that I would like to trade for a 78mm manual. It is less than a month old and used rarely. It does have a few slight scratches from rubbing on the knurled part of my T3 when it was in my case. Would prefer black and used for about the same amount of time. But open to other colors that are not "frilly" so to speak.
I have a 78 "chrome" color manual with blue LED, about 2 months old that I would trade. I like manual at home on my x2 but auto is easier at work :p Inbox me

charlzrocks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
Hamilton, MS
I have 3 used full size T3's (one each of red, blue and clear) with or without used heads (yes I will vodka soak/hot water rinse the heads if you want) all in great condition. Will trade for a new or used T3 mini in great condition (any color) or for 5 New SI/Volt XL cartos (thats the extra large ones folks).

Last edited:

charlzrocks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
Hamilton, MS
1. MBV Afternoon Delight - 30ml Nearly Full (less 20 drops)
2. MBV Lemonade - 30ml Nearly Full (less 10 drops)
3. MBV Hazlenut - 30ml Full
All are 80PG/20VG 18mg

I will trade any 2 (60ml total) for any 1 SI "Tobacco" (except Ry4) or "Menthol" liquid in 30ml and 12-18mg.

I will trade all 3 (90ml) for 1 SI 555 in 30ml, 12-18mg.

PM me!

According to a previous post by Imagine (SI Moderator for this thread) we are only able to trade Smokeless Image products per ECF rules.

Last edited:

SnowDog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Springfield, IL
I have 12 pre-filled cartomizers up for trade.

4 Watermelon 6mg.
4 Cappuccino 6mg.
4 Chocolate 6mg.

Purchased on 6/12/13.

I bought these in hopes that 6mg would be enough nicotine for me but it isn't. I need 12mg.

Things I'm willing to trade for:

SI Pre-filled cartomizers:
Watermelon 12mg
Chocolate 12mg
Classic Grape 12mg
RY4 12mg
SI bottled juice in any of the above flavors. 12mg.
A lightly used or new X2 battery with USB cord.
SI blank cartomizers Black 35mm.

U.S. mailing addresses only please.

Thanks for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread