Up for trade: Nic juice:

30 mil, SI Menthol Burst 12 mg
15 mil, SI 555, 18 mg
4-5 mil tobacco Dulce 18 mg from Mom & Pop's
3-4 mil Butter Rum 18 mg from Mom & Pop's traded
About 4 ml Rye4 26 mg from DIY Vapor Store
About 3 ml Voodoo 12 mg from Copper Creek
About 3 ml Twisted Tobocco from Copper Creek

All in original bottles and purchased Dec, Jan or Feb. Megs underestimated - hard to be precise.

Will swap for SI batteries or blank cartos or other 8088D gear - Take 1, take all -make offer :)

Last edited:

Voltron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2011
San Juan, PR
Hello Volties, I have the following juices available for trade:

Nite Lite Vapor:
9ml Sundance V2 24mg 65/35 PG/VG
9ml Capparillo Caffe latte 24mg 65/35 PG/VG
8ml Renegade RY4 24mg 65/35 PG/VG traded

Mom and Pop Vapor Shop:
8ml Tobacco Praze 24mg 50/50 (custom order)
8ml Covered Ape 24mg 55/45 PG/VG (custom order)

Eastmall:
20ml Dekang RY4 26mg PG
22ml Dekang USA Mix 26mg PG

WordupEcig:
3ml Benson & Hedges 24mg 50/50
3ml Black & Mild 24mg 50/50
2.5ml Marlboro 24mg 50/50

Sweet-Vapes:
5ml Grape Soda 24mg 70/30 PG/VG w/xtra flavor

All of the above no longer available, traded with FaniFox

Looking to trade for: Volt or kr808 cartos, SI's RY4 18-24mg, or other juices from other vendors. PM me if interested.

Peace out :vapor:

Last edited:

VaVaunt

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
Florida, USA
*I asked the moderators, and there is no real way to 'rate' a member in a vendors thread, as far as I understood it.
I only want to say that I have successfully traded with gadgetx23. He sent me an extra bottle, and was very quick about the trading. I rate him as an A plus, dependable member to trade with
(*I hope this is alright Imagine. I don't know where else to put this and wanted everyone to know how fair and honest he is. He's also very new, so that might have held some back from trading with him. Not so-he's a great person to trade with)
*Maybe we could have a sticky that rates the users here?

Last edited:

Gormy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2011
Hollywood, MD
We always used heatware.com at some of the sites I frequent lol... thats for computer hardware mostly though lol

*I asked the moderators, and there is no real way to 'rate' a member in a vendors thread, as far as I understood it.
I only want to say that I have successfully traded with gadgetx23. He sent me an extra bottle, and was very quick about the trading. I rate him as an A plus, dependable member to trade with
(*I hope this is alright Imagine. I don't know where else to put this and wanted everyone to know how fair and honest he is. He's also very new, so that might have held some back from trading with him. Not so-he's a great person to trade with)

DM

Sir Vapes A Lot
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2011
Where I usually am

Thank you:) Just waiting for him to reply at this point....

gadgetx23

Dec 6, 2011
Iowa

Until a better rating system exists, I'll ditto that in her direction. She's friendly and easy to work with; fair trader, good communication, and fast shipping. She even divided her bottles so another person and I both got a chance to try them. Thanks VaVaunt! A+

StarChacer

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2012
Rockville, MD
bumpbumpbump
To raise the difficulty level, you should try saying something pertinent in each thread...

I have a growing supply of unwanted menthol liquid and cartos,

If anyone is short due to the shipping and customs snafu's pm me, and we will see if we can't help.

You guys rock, BTW

DM

Sir Vapes A Lot
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2011
Where I usually am
I know we live together and everything..but wait,did I try the menthol? I know I like the mint. Let me try it before you give it away please. And yes, I know you are right beside me and I can simply say this out loud. But I wanted my voice out here on the forum..:):D

Awahh! How cute!:p YES! Let her try the juice first! and be quick! She has a gun!:D
How cool is that..... Wish my wife would join the forums:oops:

Last edited:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
@ "StarChacer" & "The Empress" - After YOU 2 work it out, BTW: PLEASE PUT DOWN THE GUN ! ! ! First ;) . . .

Would you be kind enough to list what Menthols, including strength/size you are planning on Trading/Selling/Giving Away . . . :)

I am still looking for the "ONE" and I might be interested . . . Thanks :D

SandySu

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2011
Trumansburg, NY
Liquids to trade:

Highbrowvapor.com Coffee Dark Roast, 10 ml (one carto filled from bottle), 6 mg, date: 1/30/12
Highbrowvapor.com Amaretto Amore, 10 ml (one carto filled from bottle), 12 mg, date: 1/30/12
Joogler Juice Strawberry, 5 ml (one carto filled from bottle), 6 mg (ordered 2/21/12)
Joogler Juice Pomegreat, 5 ml (one carto filled from bottle), 6 mg (ordered 2/21/12)
Ms T's Apricot, 6 ml (one carto filled from bottle), 18 mg, Lot #9762 (ordered 2/16/12)
Mom and Pop Vapor Shop Butter Rum, 5 ml (about 1/2 full), 18 mg, date: 12/7/11

Will trade SI blank cartos, colored drip tips, 78 mm battery wrap, other juices, or make an offer.

The Empress

Mar 15, 2012
Rockville
@ "StarChacer" & "The Empress" - After YOU 2 work it out, BTW: PLEASE PUT DOWN THE GUN ! ! ! First ;) . . .

Would you be kind enough to list what Menthols, including strength/size you are planning on Trading/Selling/Giving Away . . . :)

I am still looking for the "ONE" and I might be interested . . . Thanks :D

Hi Uncle!

Sorry ... I have a job that requires me to be somewhere at the same time everyday...and oddly they want me to work at work..so I can't post as much as I would like. :laugh:

I really like the mint flavors, and not so much the Menthols. Our roommate currently took the Menthols on his road trip. But I don't think he's going to like all of them. When he gets back, we will pm you. We will send you all the ones he doesn't like. We are not looking to trade or sell. They are yours.

haha...but I don't want to put the gun down..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread