www.rhiannagreene.com
batteries: (VOLT)
green 78mm auto w/ white LED
gold 78mm auto w/ white LED
copper 78mm auto w/ white LED
black 65mm auto w/ white LED
yellow 78mm manual w/ white LED
white 78mm manual w/ blue LED
Some of them were used only one or 2 times. (I just decided I wanted to go with only the white with orange LED's from now on, so selling these to be able to buy some more of those and juice)

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
Pay it forward for any new vaper (4 weeks or less). I have 3 bottles of juice that I am offering for free or trade to any new vaper. Sorry veterans, you remember what it was like to find a good juice. My intent is to try and help the new people.

Here's what I have:

1 10ml bottle of Vapedudes - s'mores, 6mg nic, extra flavor, 70pg/30vg.
It's a good juice, but I have 30 ml and don't use it that much.

1 10ml bottle of Vapedudes - strawberry shortcake, 6mg nic, extra flavor, 70pg/30vg
Not bad, but not for me

1 15 ml bottle of altcig- gooey butter cake, 6mg nic (I've vaped about 2-3ml from it)

These bottles are being offered for free or trade to all newbies. If you have a juice you don't like that is 11mg nic or less, I will trade, or you can have it for free. PM me if you are interested

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
Pay it forward for any new vaper (4 weeks or less). I have 3 bottles of juice that I am offering for free or trade to any new vaper. Sorry veterans, you remember what it was like to find a good juice. My intent is to try and help the new people.

Here's what I have:

1 10ml bottle of Vapedudes - s'mores, 6mg nic, extra flavor, 70pg/30vg.
It's a good juice, but I have 30 ml and don't use it that much.

1 10ml bottle of Vapedudes - strawberry shortcake, 6mg nic, extra flavor, 70pg/30vg
Not bad, but not for me

1 15 ml bottle of altcig- gooey butter cake, 6mg nic (I've vaped about 2-3ml from it)

These bottles are being offered for free or trade to all newbies. If you have a juice you don't like that is 11mg nic or less, I will trade, or you can have it for free. PM me if you are interested

Sorry everyone, I have given all of this away

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
Ok, I have some extra stuff I want to trade.

Here's what I have.

4 blank, still in sealed packaging cartomizers from smokeless image. They are 808 thread, bottom horizontal coil. Silver

3 blank, never been used Phoenix bottom coil cartomizers from gotvapes, 2.6-2.8ohms. These are awesome, but I prefer the lower resistance. They have never been used. These cartomizers are like clearos but are the size of a carto. This is all use now, which is why I'm getting rid of my cartomizers as well. I will include a syringe for filling.

I will trade for similar value. The gotvapes cartos are about $2.50 each and the SI cartos are about $1.85, so this is about $15 in stuff.

I would like Phoenix cartomizers in 2.4-2.6ohm(top or bottom coil), a 78mm volt battery or a couple of volt clearomizers(unused). Feel free to offer something else that is worth $10-$15

klstreet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2012
Interlochen, MI
Have a 10 ml bottle of whiskey 24mg from electronic cigarette usa flavor is good, but nic level is a little high for me, not sure what I want for it, make me an offer if you want it :)

Also have a DSE801 pen style with 2 atomizers a case a wall charger and 5 carts
I only used it like twice, I liked the looks but I like my volt more since its more like a real cig

Will trade for anything SI of comparable value, give me an offer
Both of these are no longer availible

gridley

Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
ohio
I have to trade:

12 mg volt cartridges:
Cherry
Chocolate
Watermelon

I also have 2 or 3 tobacco flavored cartridges from the volt smooth sampler, in 6 mg. I will edit with the names of those tomorrow.

All the cartridges were tried just once, I am a brand newbie.

Looking for 78 mm Volt batteries in manual or auto. Happy to purchase those from you or trade. I would also like to try minty menthol favors or any others you'd like to trade that are new to me.

Thanks

Qew

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Michigan
I have the following samples to trade:

Johnson Creek: Red Oak (100% VG) Unopened 3ml glass bottles with unused glass droppers (separate)
Tennessee Cured 18mg
Domestic 18mg
Wisconsin Frost 18mg

Virgin Vapors: Organic Chocolate Cake (100% VG) 12mg, in glass 3ml bottle with dropper, one carto filled from bottle

BlueMist Vaping: Forbidden Fruit 80PG/20VG, 8mg in 3ml plastic dropper bottle, one carto filled from bottle

I would be interested in trading for a pack of SI blank cartos, SI Mint cartos, or the new SI Grape cartos, sealed in package.

Last edited:

Qew

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Michigan
I have the following samples to trade:

Johnson Creek: Red Oak (100% VG) Unopened 3ml glass bottles with unused glass droppers (separate)
Tennessee Cured 18mg
Domestic 18mg
Wisconsin Frost 18mg

Virgin Vapors: Organic Chocolate Cake (100% VG) 12mg, in glass 3ml bottle with dropper, one carto filled from bottle

BlueMist Vaping: Forbidden Fruit 80PG/20VG, 8mg in 3ml plastic dropper bottle, one carto filled from bottle

I would be interested in trading for a pack of SI blank cartos, SI Mint cartos, or the new SI Grape cartos, sealed in package.

These are no longer available! I got my BIL to try one of my volts!! Yay!!

Mrs_Dr

Jun 14, 2012
Michigan
I have a black 78mm auto with a blue led I would like to trade for a manual 78mm i would prefer black but i will always consider other colors, I'll throw in a paracord bracelet from our business as well, you can pick the color, we have pink camo, purploe camo, yellow, red, black, od green, royal blue.

the battery has 3 weeks of every other day use and is in good shape no scrapes or gouges in it

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
I have two 1.7ohm heads for a vivi nova. One was used to vape 1/2ml of juice and the other never touched. I also have 10ml of Vapedudes classic tobacco 24mg 30/70.

Will trade for anything similar value. A couple of bottom coil ce3 or some juice is a possibility.

mattkohl71

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2012
Iowa
So I want to try and dump A LOT of juice on someone for very little. I would hate to waste it because my taste buds don't agree.

I have bottles from The Vapor Room, Backwoods Brew, ECBlends, Mom and Pop Vapor Shop, and a few other random ones. All in all, around 100ml's or so of different flavors. 18 bottles total. If anyone would like some DIY juice someone made me to try, be my guest... However, it's very thick. Decent flavor, but thick.

So total 23 bottles, 18 from vendors.

I don't want a lot at all, just something I know my taste buds LOVE! And that would be Blue Mist Vaping 80/20 mix flavors at 24mg nic.

If no one has that, I'd really like some thinner juices to use at 24mg nicotine. I only use clearomizers, so regardless of PG/VG ratio (I've seen some very thin 20/80 mixes before! And even some thick 50/50) they just need to be relatively thin, like Smokeless Image's juice or something.

Basically either Blue Mist Vaping, Smokeless Image, etc. juices, definitely thin like these, at 24mg nicotine. Strong/extra flavors are definitely a plus.

Don't worry about how big you think your offer needs to be... I can negotiate! And I hate just throwing something away so I'll be very, very fair and will easily give all the juice for 50ml's or something.

lettucehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Indiana
So I want to try and dump A LOT of juice on someone for very little. I would hate to waste it because my taste buds don't agree.

I have bottles from The Vapor Room, Backwoods Brew, ECBlends, Mom and Pop Vapor Shop, and a few other random ones. All in all, around 100ml's or so of different flavors. 18 bottles total. If anyone would like some DIY juice someone made me to try, be my guest... However, it's very thick. Decent flavor, but thick.

So total 23 bottles, 18 from vendors.

I don't want a lot at all, just something I know my taste buds LOVE! And that would be Blue Mist Vaping 80/20 mix flavors at 24mg nic.

If no one has that, I'd really like some thinner juices to use at 24mg nicotine. I only use clearomizers, so regardless of PG/VG ratio (I've seen some very thin 20/80 mixes before! And even some thick 50/50) they just need to be relatively thin, like Smokeless Image's juice or something.

Basically either Blue Mist Vaping, Smokeless Image, etc. juices, definitely thin like these, at 24mg nicotine. Strong/extra flavors are definitely a plus.

Don't worry about how big you think your offer needs to be... I can negotiate! And I hate just throwing something away so I'll be very, very fair and will easily give all the juice for 50ml's or something.

PM sent!
Please let me know if you're interested!
Thank you so much!!!

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
First day in and my wife is already regretting getting an automatic instead of a manual. :lol: If someone is interested in a purple with white tip 78mm, then let me know. She can use mine for a while, but I'll have to move her up to an X2 soon I can tell. :D

Pm me, I'll make a trade if you want

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread