Status
Not open for further replies.

Duster6524

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2012
VA, USA 'In A Holler'
This is the official Smokeless Image - VOLTie / VOLTer / VOLTan / VOLTure Trading / Swapping Thread :p

Have a flavor you do not like ...well the one you do not like may be someone else's favorite? Nic level to high...someone else's may be to low?

Want to switch battery colors?

This is the thread to SWAP your gear with your Smokeless Image Community!!

This thread does NOT have to be exclusive to VOLT gear ;)

NO SELLING IS ALLOWED HERE... ECF REQUIRES THAT HAPPEN IN THE CLASSIFIEDS.. SWAPPING ONLY

Is it ok to post items from other vendors on here?

Rules per Imagine...:)

Dac311

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Baton Rouge, LA
Well then. I've got 2 bottles of juice I'd like to trade. One 24 mg Boba's Bounty, 30 ml with one t3 filled from it and one 24 mg Bees Knees (honey flue cured tobacco) 18 ml with one t3 filled from this. I would be willing to trade either for SI ry4 24 or 18 mg. I'd also be willing to trade for a good juice I haven't tried. I like ry4's mostly, also orange and cream, menthols. I'd be willing to give something a shot, so hit me up. 24 or 18 mg only.

Also, again I've got 2 black and 1 silver 650 X2's I would like to trade for 78 mm autos, I would prefer black or silver auto's. I only have one, maybe 2 of the charging cables still working. They've been well used, but I've been rotating 4 and only charging one battery per day. PM me or respond here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

vapin_2tha_max

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2010
Rochester, New York
Well then. I've got 2 bottles of juice I'd like to trade. One 24 mg Boba's Bounty, 30 ml with one t3 filled from it and one 24 mg Bees Knees (honey flue cured tobacco) 18 ml with one t3 filled from this. I would be willing to trade either for SI ry4 24 or 18 mg. I'd also be willing to trade for a good juice I haven't tried. I like ry4's mostly, also orange and cream, menthols. I'd be willing to give something a shot, so hit me up. 24 or 18 mg only.

Also, again I've got 2 black and 1 silver 650 X2's I would like to trade for 78 mm autos, I would prefer black or silver auto's. I only have one, maybe 2 of the charging cables still working. They've been well used, but I've been rotating 4 and only charging one battery per day. PM me or respond here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'd be interested in the Bees Knees and the silver 650 X2. I have a black 65mm I'd be willing to trade for in addition to the myriad of juices/accessories I posted earlier in the thread. Please let me know Dac311 in a pm. Thanks :)

CatLady007

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
FL Panhandle
It's a silver 1300. However, if you're still willing to trade, I'm not concerned with the size.

Johnnie, I purchased my 900 auto before you joined ECF, so it's likely older (as well as being smaller) than yours? If you're sure you want to trade, PM me. I've discovered that I like my X2's in manual and my 78's in auto.

Takoda

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2012
pennsylvania
I have a limited production stainless steel Apollo V-tube I am looking to put up for trade. It is the mini that takes a single 18350 battery. I have the device 3 batteries and a charger that charges 18350-18650 batteries one at a time. It has a 5!0/ego connection that fits some ego threaded cartos/attys/clearos. **The 510 part of the connection is kind of stripped so 510 threaded cartos do not tighten down to good. The ego threaded connection has no problems. I am sure someone that has more patience than me who also has a way of fixing things will be able to fix the sloppy 510 connection. And if not you can always use this device strictly with ego threaded cartos or attys. If you are interested shoot me an offer. I will.consider all reasonable offers.

Last edited:

osmo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
Cayce, SC
I have a silver 1300 X2 manual, looking to trade for 6mg e-liquid (ry4) preferably. I have only had the 1300 for about a month and only used for a day or 2. I prefer my 900 X2 (still haven't figured out why, just do... lol)

I still have this 1300 X2 manual, still looking for 6mg RY4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread