The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Trans vapers

Discussion in 'Gay Group' started by aveytare, Jun 29, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. aveytare

aveytare Full Member

Jun 25, 2018
    I posted this in general but got a lot of flack for it. A lot of my lgbt friends make fun of me for vaping but I'm looking for some other trans vapers out there! I'm new to the game but looking to buy a voopoo drag or too.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  2. classwife

classwife Admin Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    You received absolutely no "flack" whatsoever in your thread.
    Don't be trying to start something.
    LGBT vape culture

• Agree Agree x 6
  3. sonicbomb

sonicbomb Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2015
    1187 Hundertwasser
    I have no issue with whatever sexual orientation or mode of dress someone chooses to be happy. I completely fail to understand what this has to do with vaping.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Anise

Anise Vaping Master ECF Veteran

May 11, 2016
    Southern Louisiana USA
    I don't feel I gave you any flack, just tried to understand. For all you know I'm trans. I just didn't and still don't see what sexual orientation has to do with vaping. I don't judge people but I also don't divide people into subgroups based on race, sex or sexual orientation especially when it comes to vaping. Most of us quit smoking and are trying to save our lives. That's the only thing that matters. Welcome to ecf. No matter how you see yourself you're welcome here.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  5. Myk

Myk Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2009
    IL, USA
    And other smokers around the world without regard to race, creed, color or nationality.

6. Bookworm

Bookworm Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 16, 2012
    USA
    I’m not sure if flack is the right word, but I do think people maybe missed the point of the post. They were just trying to find their people, not be exclusive or divide vapers. I don’t think anyone was intentionally rude, as all of my experiences have been positive here for years, but I do think people just had a difficult time understanding the post. Being gay DOESN’T have anything to do with vaping, but it’s still nice to find other gay vapers.

Anyway, I’m not trans or poly, just a boring old lesbian, lol, but definitely always glad to see more LBGT vapers represented here. So welcome again!

7. aveytare

aveytare Full Member

Jun 25, 2018
    Ahh thank you! I don't care what orientation or gender someone is. I was just wondering if there's a community out there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.