• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Trans vapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
I don't feel I gave you any flack, just tried to understand. For all you know I'm trans. I just didn't and still don't see what sexual orientation has to do with vaping. I don't judge people but I also don't divide people into subgroups based on race, sex or sexual orientation especially when it comes to vaping. Most of us quit smoking and are trying to save our lives. That's the only thing that matters. Welcome to ecf. No matter how you see yourself you're welcome here.

Bookworm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
USA
I’m not sure if flack is the right word, but I do think people maybe missed the point of the post. They were just trying to find their people, not be exclusive or divide vapers. I don’t think anyone was intentionally rude, as all of my experiences have been positive here for years, but I do think people just had a difficult time understanding the post. Being gay DOESN’T have anything to do with vaping, but it’s still nice to find other gay vapers.

Anyway, I’m not trans or poly, just a boring old lesbian, lol, but definitely always glad to see more LBGT vapers represented here. So welcome again!

aveytare

Jun 25, 2018
I’m not sure if flack is the right word, but I do think people maybe missed the point of the post. They were just trying to find their people, not be exclusive or divide vapers. I don’t think anyone was intentionally rude, as all of my experiences have been positive here for years, but I do think people just had a difficult time understanding the post. Being gay DOESN’T have anything to do with vaping, but it’s still nice to find other gay vapers.

Anyway, I’m not trans or poly, just a boring old lesbian, lol, but definitely always glad to see more LBGT vapers represented here. So welcome again!
Ahh thank you! I don't care what orientation or gender someone is. I was just wondering if there's a community out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread