Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation ?MOD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Löki

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Has anyone ever made a battery mod from a "tens unit" ?

Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It seems like it would make for a good adjustable volt mod. Or even a shootgun ( Duel Atty ) mod. I have a few medical problems and have 4 tens unit's laying around and only use one so if someone with the know how to get the job done thinks they could build me a 901 model I would gladly give them a unit to make there selfs one also.

.........( Edit ).........
Well I guess it could have been a good idea but I just read the little label on the back of all my tens unit's and it reads "Caution: Federal law (USA) restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician."

So I'm guessing that means I can't just give them away because I'm not a doctor.....?.....

Forum Admin feel free to delete this thread.

Last edited:

Wagex

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2009
oklahoma
hmm well if we found the correct plugs that them 2 are on the top are with a 45 on the end and could put 2 14500's in there we could do a shotgun or single heres a pic of what i was thinking 3.7v either way just with 2 batteries it would last twice as long

p.s. it blows haha

this way you could plug in one and have one battery in or 2 and 2 batteries or vice versa

and you could just pop them off the top and stow it and no one would look at it twice lol
3.7v either way
mod1.jpg

Löki

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
I was more looking for something that use's the volt regulator that's built into the device to make it a mod that could run from 3.7 to 6 volt's. It has two such control's so could realy be taken out and made into two mod's, It also has all the switch's and dials and nob's you could ever want to control how the voltage is sent to power (What ever) like it could cycle the volts from one level to another like a pules. Built in battery level led some really cool thing's like that. I wish some of my mod's could do.

Wagex

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2009
oklahoma
ohhh so u just want to use the parts inside? lol i was mistaken :) but im not sure how many volts them thing regulate to you would thing that thing generates thousands of volts to create a muscle contraction... but im not sure :) i think we might be able to do something perhaps they just adjust the voltage going into the coil that increases the voltage further... sounds like a plan stan il be back in a little bit

Löki

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009

Wagex

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2009
oklahoma
im not sure man it says only 80 ma so i dont think the curutry would handle 1000 ma for a dse901 ( i use dse 901 too :)) but im not sure quite what you want to do with it... the knobs might just be resistor knobs im not sure how the internals work it would have to be taken appart and seeing how each component works with our current drainage, one ting for sure is the thing charges some type of capacitor and resleases the energy in bursts but not sure how it does this either but the only thing to do is take it appart and see how the increase is made either before or after the charging circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread