Trouble with taste of juice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

southpark2033

Nov 12, 2013
USA
So I'm using my new VV/VW Kamry K200. I am having trouble with taste. Uncle Junk's Betty White is a very subtle flavor, which came through rather well at 3.7 volts on a 2.2 ohm coil on my ego twist. I checked the safe vaping chart online, and I tried the right setting (as close as I could) that it recommended for wattage (6-7). But all I get is somewhat hot vapor with no flavor. What am I doing wrong?

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
Sounds like you're not wicking juice. I looked at the sage vaping chart and had a good laugh. I vape in the red and dark red zone. but then I have really good atomizers that wick well and have great air flow. What atomizer are you using. If you are getting heat but no vape juice ain't getting to the coils. Does your atty still work good on the ego?

vewdew

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
new bedford, MA, USA
What you are doing wrong is paying attention to a chart and assuming either device output is accurate.

Turn the power down and slowly work your way up to find what you're looking for.

Like he said, you cant use the same voltage or wattage for all juices, play with your voltage till you find the sweet spot for that speficic juice.

southpark2033

Nov 12, 2013
USA
Sounds like you're not wicking juice. I looked at the sage vaping chart and had a good laugh. I vape in the red and dark red zone. but then I have really good atomizers that wick well and have great air flow. What atomizer are you using. If you are getting heat but no vape juice ain't getting to the coils. Does your atty still work good on the ego?

I will test this now. Good idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread