Trying to identify a particular e-cig

Status
Not open for further replies.

needasst

Dec 19, 2010
Oklahoma
My son has told me about an e-cig that was given to him but he's many miles away and I can't see it. He doesn't have a camera to send me a pic. I'm interested in it but don't know what brand to look for and am hoping someone may know what I'm looking for.

He says it has a 'knock-off' Marlboro man on it and the company logo is 'for a healthy lifestyle'. Has red LED. He also gave me a site he says was on some packaging..... wwww.ecigsbrands.com but that only gives me a Bing search results page.

Any ideas? Thanks

o4_srt

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Lancaster, PA

"15 Day Trial Offer: Unless you call to cancel, in 15 days and every 30 days thereafter, you will be sent 10 refill packs (equivalent to 20 packs of tobacco cigarettes) for only $79.99 plus S&H. To modify your order at anytime call 1-866-830-2464. Limit one per customer."

at the bottom of the site. buyer beware, it says $10 for a trial, but they bill you after 15 days, then every month.

if that's the route you want to go, purchase the one time order for $60

Riverwolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2010
Amherst,Va
You really should try the vendors here I'm not pluging anyone here as I've not used them myself yet but the ones on here have been tested by the members on this site and if there were any gimics it would probably have been taken down. I will be ordering some juice later this week from 1 of these and I started with and am still using a starter kit from SmokeTip.

texasgranny

ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2010
Texas
My suggestion to you, is take a little time to do some research here and perhaps get a little better information
about different models and units.
Watch some YouTube videos as well as there are many with
explanations of different things that may effect your overall experience.
Then, decide and get going on that order.
This is going to be a great experience for you and perhaps a life changer as well.
Glad to have you here and let us know how it goes.

Papa Lazarou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2008
UK
You want to run away from this suppler. Check out the suppliers registered on this site. You will have a much better chance of getting a good device at a reasonable price and it won't be scam that requires you to pay out money each month.

Quoted for truth. Anything that asks you to agree to regular billing should not be touched with a bargepole. Also it basically looks like a multi-level marketing scheme.

Jessara

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2010
SW Oklahoma
well, i said MOST. but i get your point :)

as for the OP, are you quite sure you are not someone trying to promote the company? :D (i thought about that just after i'd replied to your first post)

Hmmm, to me, that was kind of a rude question. Seems to me if someone was trying to promote their own product, they would have given a correct web addy and asked about a specific brand *by name*. The OP did neither of these things.

Jessara

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2010
SW Oklahoma
As for the OP, I agree with others here. Hang around, watch some video reviews, and take some time to make your decision. Everyone has different smoking habits, and therefore has different needs. Things to think about when you are making your choice: How much you smoke per day, how long you've smoked, how convenient do you need the device to be, how often do you want to change batteries, etc.

It may be a few days (or even longer) before you decide on a particular e-cig. It's fantastic that you've made the decision to try e-cigs and maybe even to quit smoking. If you have any more questions, don't be afraid to ask!

Meggalette

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Herrin, Illinois
voodoolounge.webs.com
Trial offers are definitely not the way to go. I started vaping with the cheapest e-cig kit I could find, under $20, just to see what it was like and if I would like it. Then, through reading and learning here at ECF, I purchased more expensive "serious" models. You should check out the suppliers sub-forums. They all post sales and coupon codes that they are running, so you can buy from not only a supplier that you can read reviews on, but a supplier that is offering some deals! You picked a great time, some of these Christmas specials are unbelieveable!

joe555

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2010
europe
Hmmm, to me, that was kind of a rude question.
sorry. just asking.
Seems to me if someone was trying to promote their own product, they would have given a correct web addy and asked about a specific brand *by name*.

not necessarily. however i would also like to point out that doing automatic renewal trial offers does not necessarily mean that a company is a scam!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread