trying to learn to rebuild atomizers again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbakercam

Verified Member
Jan 23, 2012
north carolina
I had a stroke 9 months ago and lost most of the movment in my left hand and arm and I am left handed. Before the stroke i used mostly dripping and genesis atomizers and really miss them . After feeling sorry for myself for the last few months I have decided it is time for me to start trying to learn to rebuild again I know it wont be easy but I beleave if you want something bad enough anything is possible. I can close my fingers and hold small objects in my left hand and on a good day i can close my thumb and fore finger together an hold small objects between them. If anybody has any ideas or tips that would make rebuilding easier for me or what atomizers might be easier for me (when i first came home from the hospital i got so upset that i could not rebuild a coil that i threw all my rebuildables away) please post here .

Mitey F

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2013
Michigan, yearning for home
I have found any dripper with holes in the posts are much easier than those without, especially (I imagine) for those without fine motor skills. The only 2 I have now with said posts are the IGO-S and IGO-W. I looove the W, the S may be a bit too small for ya.

Good on ya for getting back on the horse. When I cut my hand open at the beginning of the year it was hell for a few months. Don't give up, and whenever the doctors say you "can't do suchandsuch" say ".... you, I can too!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread