Trying to order cherry crush off vaporrenu.. confused about what "blend" to select

Status
Not open for further replies.

azrairc

Nov 13, 2013
Washington, D.C.
I want the flavor cherry crush (hopefully it tastes similar to blu's) but it gives me an option to select stength of nicotine, strength of hit, add ons, then blends and it doesn't explain the blends at all it just says i must pick and option

options.. i have no idea what they stand for:mad:

*Blend
  • PG 100%
  • VG 100%
  • 50% PG / 50% VG
  • 60% PG / 40% VG
  • 80% PG / 20% VG
  • Renu Blend (55% PG / 38% VG / 7%* Electrolytes/Papaya Leaf Extract) *Sweetener

SoCalMichelle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2013
Upland, California, United States
here's an explanation that the Mt Baker Vapor has up

PG – Propylene Glycol

PG solution is an important factor in electronic cigarette juice flavoring. Mt. Baker
Vapor uses USP grade Propylene Glycol which is FDA approved for uses such as: candy
manufacturing, dairy products, beverages and even pharmaceuticals. Propylene Glycol is
commonly shown in the media as being used in products such as antifreeze, is this true?

The short answer is yes, glycol is a component found in generally “environmentally
friendly” cooling equipment as it does have many purposes. The truth is, antifreeze is NOT
a component whatsoever in electronic cigarette juice though. However, the media may
portray this to distort the perception of the electronic cigarette industry.

USP and FDA approved propylene glycol can be purchased in large volumes to make
ice blocks, manufacture ice cream and is used globally at wineries, distilleries and other
beverages manufacturing companies. It is odorless, colorless, flavorless, and in our own
federal governments’ terms, “harmless”, as it is safe for use in medications per the Food
and Drug Administration.

At Mt. Baker Vapor, we use the same USP, FDA approved “food grade” Propylene Glycol as
a base solution with other FDA approved food flavoring concentrates to create nicotine juice.
Our house blend consists of VG as well, or Vegetable Glycerin and you can also use 100%
VG as base for e-juice.

Let’s also examine Vegetable Glycerin, another FDA approved solution found in electronic
cigarette juice. In a further topic we can discuss the reasons why we recommend our
proprietary house blend of 80% PG to 20% VG in our e-juices. But for now, we just want to
get some facts out about what is our great e-juices.

VG – Vegetable Glycerin

---

Most vendors tend to make juice at 70%PG and 30%VG
That is what most juices are.

SoCalMichelle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2013
Upland, California, United States
I want the flavor cherry crush (hopefully it tastes similar to blu's) but it gives me an option to select stength of nicotine, strength of hit, add ons, then blends and it doesn't explain the blends at all it just says i must pick and option

options.. i have no idea what they stand for:mad:

*Blend
  • PG 100%
  • VG 100%
  • 50% PG / 50% VG
  • 60% PG / 40% VG
  • 80% PG / 20% VG
  • Renu Blend (55% PG / 38% VG / 7%* Electrolytes/Papaya Leaf Extract) *Sweetener

Blu's is pretty good. :) I like their Pina Coloda and their coffee.

I haven't been able to find anything close to their flavors, let me know how it is! :D

diggyb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2013
Boston, MA, USA
Blu's is pretty good. :) I like their Pina Coloda and their coffee.

I haven't been able to find anything close to their flavors, let me know how it is! :D

Ya - I really like their coffee - I've tried 3 other coffee flavors and they all pale in comparison...which is a little strange to me since JC uses 100% VG

Az - some cursory googling indicates that JC's "Rainier" flavor is the same as the Cherry Crush they use for Blu.

Last edited:

azrairc

Nov 13, 2013
Washington, D.C.
Ya - I really like their coffee - I've tried 3 other coffee flavors and they all pale in comparison...which is a little strange to me since JC uses 100% VG

Az - some cursory googling indicates that JC's "Rainier" flavor is the same as the Cherry Crush they use for Blu.

interesting link? i've gone through like ten different threads with people having trouble finding the cherry crush flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread