T's Own Assn. for Seniors Tent (TOAST the Host)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Free2BMe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
IL
Here ya go, T...you're very own place here on our sub-forum. Sorry, but all I could spring for was a tent...should make good for some of your stories sitting by the campfire, though. :D

You're the Host of TOAST so take this party in whatever direction you wish....within reason, of course. LOL I'll just be here on the sidelines waiting for the plaid couch to arrive.

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
A TENT!!! This is wonderful! I've always wanted one of those tents so I'd have a place to sleep when my wife is mad at me. She isn't mad at me all the time, just most of the time.

Okay all you other senior citizens. We're gonna have our own Vape Fest right out in the front yard in front of the trailer in the tent. We can vape till we're silly and maybe even stay up until 9:30 if ya'll are up to it. I got one of those music things with batteries in it so we can take it outside and listen to Hank, Sr.

I'll get us some crawdads and fix up some possum fat fried catfish and turnip greens and we can party!!! My cousin Enid and his brother Enid (that's kind of a long story, I'll tell you about it when you get here) make some real nice stuff to drink and it tastes real good if you mix it with that Fresca sody pop. I'll get us some deer jerky so bring your teeth.

Gosh, I'm so excited I don't know what to say. I'll be back with a story or two!

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Oh, I love him being all over the threads...soo much so that I thought he deserved this too. :) It's not very funny, though, when ya get to laughing soo hard that you're not sure you'll make it to the bathroom in time. LOL What better compliment can ya get than that, T? :D

Oooohhh, that's the nicest thing anybodys ever said to me.

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
You mean there's not gunna be no bubble music with Lawrence Welk?

Yeah, Lawrence Welk!! And we can have contests to see who takes the most pills, who has the thickest glasses, whose feet are swelled up the most, ooohhh this is gonna be a lot of fun.

And Vaporgalinfla can come if she leaves those danged ammo boxes at home. I've already got enough relatives that want to shoot at me. Never borrow money from a relative. They always want it back.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I know, I can't get any of mine back. I can't figure out why they ask if they can borrow it in the first place. Why don't they just say "give me some dough"?
And Waylon, Willie and the boy's, Boxcar Willie, Hawkshaw Hawkins. Poke salad and turnip greens Possum stew.

I can bring my sister, she's prettier than a speckled hound dogs puppy.

Last edited:

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
One little complaint! I think anyone, regardless of age, should be allowed to hang out in T's tent!

Don't worry VG the age to be considered a senior would not diqualify
you or me :D

If you are eligible to be an AARP member, you are eligible to hang out in T's tent. Younger folks are welcome too! Need someone to keep an eye on us old fogies.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I know, I can't get any of mine back. I can't figure out why they ask if they can borrow it in the first place. Why don't they just say "give me some dough"?
And Waylon, Willie and the boy's, Boxcar Willie, Hawkshaw Hawkins. Poke salad and turnip greens Possum stew.

I can bring my sister, she's prettier than a speckled hound dogs puppy.

5card you will fit in just fine:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread