Am I officially a vaper yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KENNY V

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2013
nj
Don't know if this will help you, but I hope it does. For the longest time, I continued taking my "cigarette breaks" normally, but I would vape instead. In other words, I still went outside at work every 2 hours or so, but instead of smoking, I vaped. That eased me into it. When I finally convinced my smoking friend to convert, I quit doing that.

Now, if I'm alone, I might take a quick few hits indoors. If I'm not, I'll step outside for a minute or two. That two minutes is enough to give me a headrush sometimes. :)

Yea buddy Now how do I know when it is Too much?

Cuz Like I THINK but still not sure when I get out of sorts. I take out an atty put a few drops of my new RY4 that I got from a bro from vape shop ( his personal stash ) . And Hit it hard like 3x 3 drips 10-15 vapes in 15 -20 min.. Then I wait sometimes i have to go back do it again?

Is that ok ? How do ya know... when its too much enough and am I addicted to this stuff .?

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
You are addicted to Nicotine. latest studies suggest that when Nicotine is burnt in tobacco, it combines with more harmful substances to create the addiction. This is normal for us all. Quite frankly all this "man up" C**p is not worth anything. Think about it. do you think that those of us who smoked form 30 or more years ARE NOT addicted to something? Forget about being a man, or stepping up like a man. You are doing that by taking control and reducing any harm that tobacco has caused you. You are taking responsibility for your life and health.
that said... are you getting too much?
Pay attention when you vape.. do you get dizzy? Do you get a queezy feeling? those are the signs of too much nicotine. you can stop for a while, or you can lower the nicotine in your vape. either will work.
But remember that a lot of your addiction is not chemical, it is habit. the habit of holding, lifting drawing in, breathing in and blowing out.
habits of a lifetime. Don't stress and just do it because you WANT to.
When people say you must be weak because you rely on a crutch to "stop smoking" tell them that you are not stopping, you are replacing something you like with something you like better.

KENNY V

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2013
nj
KENNY is all nic'd out ....hahaha:vapor:

ohh!!! So carrying around a bottle of 36 mg of R4y in one pocket is normal ? And driping a tobacco Road like every hour is what is keeping me sain?

1.You know my first night when I lost my virginity we dripped a special blend of Bubas bounty 36 mg till 2 am . I gota tell ya I stated up all night , actulay sweated the next day that mystery juice flavor. all day Its was wild man...

Ok gota go play cards be back later I had a bad afternoon I think I am having issues w/ a whick or the PG base. Not sure yet .. it never ends ….. This has been the worse and betst 4 weeks of my smoking / vaping career.... I had enough already

the ole lady is now throwing stuff bc I vaped in the house

GTG...Later
Vape on.. :vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor:

Kopfstimmen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ohh!!! So carrying around a bottle of 36 mg of R4y in one pocket is normal ? And driping a tobacco Road like every hour is what is keeping me sain?

1.You know my first night when I lost my virginity we dripped a special blend of Bubas bounty 36 mg till 2 am . I gota tell ya I stated up all night , actulay sweated the next day that mystery juice flavor. all day Its was wild man...

Ok gota go play cards be back later I had a bad afternoon I think I am having issues w/ a whick or the PG base. Not sure yet .. it never ends ….. This has been the worse and betst 4 weeks of my smoking / vaping career.... I had enough already

the ole lady is now throwing stuff bc I vaped in the house

GTG...Later
Vape on.. :vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor:

If you're dripping, of course carrying around a bottle of juice is normal. I never did 36, but if you're only doing a few hits an hour, then that's probably "normal", too. I have to say though, that there actually isn't a normal, though, since everyone vapes differently. I vape much more often than you seem to (a hit or two every few minutes when at home), but I'm using 12 mg. If you're feeling dizzy or nauseous, it's time to lay off for a bit, but as long as you feel fine, you should be OK.
I'd personally be more concerned with your "ole lady" throwing stuff around. You mentioned in another post that she threw some of your stuff out the front door, and that she was slamming doors. What's up with that? Doesn't sound very supportive. As a matter of fact, it sounds pretty stressful.

KENNY V

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2013
nj
Wanted to give a quick praise report for anyone that has been concerned or following some of my other posts recently. Just wanted to say appreciate all your helps even tho many could not offer solid advice as to why all the reactions ..I am beginning to understand what happened. with the entire picture from this detox experience w/ withdrawals and likely an intolerance issue . Btw I am not going to use any clearos cartos tanko's. Strictly drip the magic juice till I rule out all the the other variables .

Bottom line don't mix juices BTW I will be ordering some fresh juice in the AM, hopefully I can get it next day or so cuz im running Dry fast BC ill only vape the bottle that seems to help me feel better.
Thanks guys the good news im smoke free 6 days and im not turning back...:)

Sorry for all the troubles I may have caused. You guys are a great community and id hate to make anyone sore esp all the help you been providing on this forum thanks for putting up w/ me . Ohh btw the ole lady is still slammin stuff but if I vape in the BR and dont leave my stuff around she leaves me alone.

Hopefully In one week I will proudly wave a banner I will wait at the two week mark to make it official . Btw no one ever mentioned how to get a banner
thanks again

KENNY V

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2013
nj
I'd personally be more concerned with your "ole lady" throwing stuff around. You mentioned in another post that she threw some of your stuff out the front door, and that she was slamming doors. What's up with that? Doesn't sound very supportive. As a matter of fact, it sounds pretty stressful.

if ya only knew .. Y u think i smoked so much... nows shes mad im getting better ( long story ) she's a recovering alcoholic.

Tanti

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2013
Nebraska
Wanted to give a quick praise report for anyone that has been concerned or following some of my other posts recently. Just wanted to say appreciate all your helps even tho many could not offer solid advice as to why all the reactions ..I am beginning to understand what happened. with the entire picture from this detox experience w/ withdrawals and likely an intolerance issue . Btw I am not going to use any clearos cartos tanko's. Strictly drip the magic juice till I rule out all the the other variables .

Bottom line don't mix juices BTW I will be ordering some fresh juice in the AM, hopefully I can get it next day or so cuz im running Dry fast BC ill only vape the bottle that seems to help me feel better.
Thanks guys the good news im smoke free 6 days and im not turning back...:)

Sorry for all the troubles I may have caused. You guys are a great community and id hate to make anyone sore esp all the help you been providing on this forum thanks for putting up w/ me . Ohh btw the ole lady is still slammin stuff but if I vape in the BR and dont leave my stuff around she leaves me alone.

Hopefully In one week I will proudly wave a banner I will wait at the two week mark to make it official . Btw no one ever mentioned how to get a banner
thanks again

Just click on somebodys banner that you like and then you can set it up, then you put the url into your sig on here. It will auto update ever time you post.

KENNY V

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2013
nj
Having a good day Outside of a clearing cold now. Feel lots better on my 7th day of Quiting. Now as soon as the new medicine arrives I guess I feel that much better. Now knowing it wont make me WORSE . For now im Down to 2 half bottles . And about 15-20 drops of my ONLY Tobacco flavor . Today had to settle for peach all day but about 20 min ago had my first tobacco drip.. and now feel like way satisfied... thanks guys for all your help / support. Sorry to be so dramatic but I been like fasting , starved and poisoned like way toooooo long and the juice I had was making me worse...... It was a night mare I do NOT wish on my worst enemy .Back in business wa f-in hoooo!!!! looks like I have some dripping to do. Dont I?

ordered up a few new Cisco LR 306 ATTY's/ tips as well as a pair of new Vapage AMG Hybrid Atomizer Bottom Feeder 2.5ohm Atty's . The description caught my eye fig id try them a try too. After I get my head back in the game ill work on that custom Atty I promised when I came aboard.

Ps 7 days till I fly my banner Officially , (Im On vacation) till then its time to relax and ride this out . Ahhh!!!!! I can finally breath again...

vape on...:vapor:

Serendipitysrs2

Verified Member
Feb 19, 2010
Indiana
Yup! You're a vaper! It's still a small club but its growing! Most of the people around me think I'm nuts when I stick a pen in my mouth and magically make smoke appear. I get some pretty weird stares from other drivers when I vape in the car. No one else understands my "vape talk". Oh well.

Congratulations! I know how hard it can be and it is a blessing to find such a supportive community here!

Worzel

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Lakeland, Florida
Kenny, do not forget to hold the vapor in your mouth, inhale it far down enough to exhale out your nose! Your mucous membranes absorb the nicotine! I shake my head when I see smokers now. Get different setups, different tanks. Variety is the spice of life! I drip when I get restless with flavors, or if I have flavors that are great, but I cannot vape regularly. I have a tank for my all day vape, and another tank for zero nic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread