T's Own Assn. for Seniors Tent (TOAST the Host)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
Well, as "city" as a person living in east central Illinois can be .... hummm, you know, I've been through that part of the country and you really should know those horns don't honk. I'll bet you're woofing me and knew that all the time!

Knock it of TexasT. Your label says, "Made in China!".

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Nah. It's not like the cow is driving you around. That would be cute! HA!

Now that's a good idea. If I could teach my cows to drive I wouldn't have to do anything! We could just ride around while I eat a Dairy Queen cheeseburger! I mean chikin burger. Why I'd be the most famous person in East Texas!

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
Hey T, what you got in the trunk of that thing?

url

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
LD, its amazing the things you can do with a cow. I got this neighbor that lives down the road on the other side of the Sewage Treatment Plant and he crossed bred a cow with a duck and you know what he got???

Milk and Quackers

Ooohhhh, ha, ha, ha, now that is really funny, ha, ha, ha ooohh my sides hurt, ha ha ha

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
LD, its amazing the things you can do with a cow. I got this neighbor that lives down the road on the other side of the Sewage Treatment Plant and he crossed bred a cow with a duck and you know what he got???

Milk and Quackers

Ooohhhh, ha, ha, ha, now that is really funny, ha, ha, ha ooohh my sides hurt, ha ha ha

You are in a good Moooo'd tonight. hahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread