Not open for further replies.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Great News! TTT is being discharged right this very minute. They still have no clue what is causing the bleeding but, they have it under control and will treat him on an outpatient basis.

Needless to say, he is a very happy man right now. His wheel chair pulled up as I was talking to him and he is ready to go!

He asked me to let everyone know that he looks forward to talking to everyone here tomorrow.

He has a long ride home, needs to unpack and will probably be ready for bed by that time tonight.

Thanks to everyone for keeping him in your thoughts and prayers. I know that it helped a lot :)

ETA- For those of you that asked, he has been able to stealth vape in his hospital room :)

Last edited:

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
This is good news that he gets to come home just wish they new more 5 pints is a lot I think I'll keep him in my prayers a little longer just to make sure........:)

Good idea, timothy. He has more tests next week and hopefully they will find something then.
They were able to get his BP and the bleeding under control though. That is a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread